rey cuervo

Jan 10, 2019
Everyone says it's a bad copy of Insexsity and that the graphics are bad but the truth is that I think it's a good game.

It has some bugs, yes, like all other games when they are starting out, that's not so bad.

In the end Insexsity has several collaborators and Compadre is doing it alone.

I like the game, the truth is I would like to see more of the story and how it will develop.

keep it up compadre you have a good game here just put more wild sex scenes hahahahahaha.

my bad

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I hate to be yet another person to mention Insexity but for all the comparisons made here honestly I feel like this game has started off way better, it runs so much smoother and even the animations are pretty nice. The art isn't for everyone I guess but I wouldn't say it's bad by any means.

The only real problems I see right now are just obvious things like lack of content but...well duh, it's not done.

I think the main thing I'd like to see addressed as soon as possible is stat management, it feels like energy and cleanliness go down a little too fast. Feel like either they should drain something like 30% slower or there should be a couple more options to raise them.
Like at Kevin's there could be a sink for her to freshen up a bit instead of having to spend a huge amount of money on tissues.
And then a lunch break for her to recover a bit of energy(good opportunity for some Kevin harassment options)

With the way it is now it's much easier to just work yourself to the point of falling unconscious at Kevin's because you can save money that way and it doesn't affect your work at all, it's a little strange.

Time is also a little on the quick side, for instance if you work at Kevin's if you end up finishing past 10PM it can be difficult to get to the Sex Shop before it closes, you pretty much have to use a taxi or just not work that day so you have time. Though that could be easily fixed if work ended at 9PM instead.

But yeah just a few minor things and obviously the occasional bug, nothing unusual for a game fairly early in development.

Hope to see some good girl on girl action and some mixed sex threesomes etc etc

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Gutsandguts Thanks!

I agree that Energy & Cleanliness management might be hard and it will be addressed in the future properly. The main idea was to make triggering unconscious events easier and something to keep an eye on.

Right now I can only lower stat drop by working, add "take a break" option to restore some stats once per day and maybe make sinks usable in the toilets across the world. Adding new locations with showers or item is a bit more of the work and depends on my graphic artist who is pretty busy with other stuff for the game already.

Regarding sex shop, I'll probably just make it open longer. Changing working hours might screw up some things in the game, but I'll see what I can do. But hey, at least it made taxis useful, didn't it? :D

It will take a while for you to see the lesbian content. The current version of the tool I'm using allows for 1 man & 1 woman animations, so 2P heterosexual animations at best. Once I upgrade it to support 2 characters of the same gender, I will be able to make lesbian content or 3P animations. Yeah, all 3P animations that exist in the game are made using outdated tool and took a lot of the time to make. But no worries, lesbian and 3P are going to be in the game in the near future.

P.S. If you want people to improve the game, then please give me constructive feedback like this lad here. We, game developers, most of the time don't play our own games, because we look at them every day all the day. Every single change or new content need to be quickly play tested. If I was to play it properly after every update or test it thoroughly, I would burn myself pretty quickly. Thus I can't see many problems my game might incur, even if it seem obvious to you. That's why we, devs, need all the feedback we can get and we really appreciate it. Some stuff looks great on the paper, but doesn't really work that great in reality. Cheers!

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Gutsandguts P.S. If you want people to improve the game, then please give me constructive feedback like this lad here. We, game developers, most of the time don't play our own games
Yeah I understand it can be frustrating playing a buggy or unbalanced game but I don't get why people need to be mean about it...if you want it fixed then you should explain what's wrong as best you can so that it can, you know, actually get fixed.

If you just say "Wth this game sucks" there isn't a magic button a dev can push called "Make the game not suck"

Anyway in case nobody else has said one other thing I've noticed is that sometimes you can accidentally skip a whole day if you go to sleep too late, at like 6AM or so. It'd be handy if you always had the option to set what hours you want to sleep. Likewise it'd probably be fun if under some conditions you could miss a whole day or two if you fall unconscious making you need to be more careful or you'd be paying more rent or other bad events. Obviously that works best when the balance is adjust so just some ideas!

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Update is up!

I'll answer your posts later today, since I won't be home.

Reactions: Dreamatrix

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Gutsandguts I'm pretty sure that people being over-toxic on any game don't want it to improve by any means. It's actually the opposite, they would be happy if project got deleted.

Well, it says "sleep until the next day" :p But sleeping is a part of a pretty outdated system, when events only reset after going to bed and when scripting choices was a real pain in the ass. Now there's much more freedom in the game and you don't get locked out that easily, so I can just add multiple options of sleeping, between 1 and 24 hours. And I have many ideas for the stuff I want to do with the project, but you know, time. Cheers!

K_Nakamura One of my favourite hentai games is 1room Runaway Girl, and sadly decent games like that are really scarce, so I'm happy to hear about new games in similar style coming out.

Imagine improving the game when you don't care what people actually want. Of course, it still needs to fit in the project's vision, so if you wanted laser shooting unicorns, the answer would be no.

ishaklove There are few ways I'm aware of:
1. Crack the game, but you would need to do it for each version.
2. Ask someone who has Extended version to give it to you.
3. Use CheatEngine and enable them yourself.
4. Buy the Extended version for $10 via Patreon.
5. Join our Discord and wait for us to start doing some retarded contests with giveaways in the future, where everyone can participate.

shuiko Nope, currently all you can do in Kinky Nymph is Jack's trial and waiting for clients.

hrobina You really believe she will give you anything?

Last edited by a moderator:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
i was a patreon of insexity and i can definitely say this is shaping up to be a lot better , yes there are similarities but there are a lot of differences too i think this game has better art , and a better story ... it has better perverts too ... the main perv in insexity was the old creep on the bus and you had to do certain things and wear the right clothes to see him .....
this one you can randomly get attacked on the toilet , you can get to the sex faster an easier in this one .....not just handjobs on a massage table till you build up to more ......

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
GutsandgutsAnd I have many ideas for the stuff I want to do with the project, but you know, time. Cheers!
Just want to say that anything I chip in here I intend to come off as a suggestion rather than a list of demands or anything, hard to convey tone through text:p
i was a patreon of insexity and i can definitely say this is shaping up to be a lot better , yes there are similarities but there are a lot of differences too i think this game has better art , and a better story ... it has better perverts too ... the main perv in insexity was the old creep on the bus and you had to do certain things and wear the right clothes to see him .....
this one you can randomly get attacked on the toilet , you can get to the sex faster an easier in this one .....not just handjobs on a massage table till you build up to more ......
Yeah personally I like a bit of build up to full on sex but this so far is great, once it's rounded out with a lot more content it'll be far superior in my opinion. And good God the Shady Dealer that let's you boost some stats early on is a brilliant addition early on for avoiding absurd amounts of grind but not only that you can even lower his prices.

Too many games go for the "do the same thing 400 times in a row for one scene" route when they really ought to spice up the early game more to keep people interested.

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
Challenge accepted (for the ones who really can't afford the 10$)

17b Basic to 17b Extended with cheats and all clothes (64bit only)
unzip and copy in "UW v0.17b BA Win 64 Bit_Data\Managed"
after i use i cant creat caracter

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Yo, this NTR tag is from where? MC gets into a relationship or is it from someone else? Kinda lost here

About the game overall.. I like it, good work!

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes