Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The links need to be updated with the correct v0.17b, only checked for both 32 and 64 Windows for MEGA and NOPY the folder in the RAR/ZIP still named as v0.17a.
Only posted by Mr. Unaware not long ago got a v0.17b folder instead 17a.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Candy1970 Well, info that I take inspiration from games like Insexsity is even on my Patreon's description, so never tried to hide it, but as you can see I'm going with my game in a bit different direction and it will be more visible with each new update. Cheers, mate!

noxtek Ouch, that was fast :p Tried it for a minute and it indeed works, including clothes. Hopefully you didn't crack something that you shouldn't, since I don't want people storming with inexistent bugs. And good luck with the challenge :D

Gutsandguts As you said, it's hard to convey tone through text, that's why I didn't mean it in dickish way, was just saying that ideas aren't really an issue, but time is what limits me mainly :p And no worries, demands don't work on me, I just add suggestions that I see fit in the game :) Changed sleeping already, so it will be in v0.17c. Shady dealer was meant to be temporary, because game lacked content to increase player's stats, but I got kinda fond of him, so he will be staying, but I will adjust prices once there's enough content and pacing is fixed.

cooperdk It's bot who uploads folders on F95, so it needs to be reported to the F95 staff.

korko That's a hard question to answer in few words. You can buy items from Shady Dealer on the Main Street in the evening. You can masturbate in your home. You can work at Kevin's Diner and some lewd events will occur. And some events happen randomly when you play and roam around the world.

MrZack Yas!

shiion1 There's currently no NTR in the game. It probably was taken from Patreon's description when I planned to add it in the future. But we are currently working on the 2nd tenant (Ben) for the home and we want to make him first NTR material in the future.

slavegal Thanks for admitting that you are just trolling and breaking F95 rules :) I've seen and read all all posts in this thread since it appeared, and nobody ever got reported or posts deleted, so sorry to disappoint you, but it's just you :/

stuffity Oh boy, how on earth this thing happened? I'll wait until tomorrow for more bugs to come and then release an update. Sorry!

Dreamatrix Yep, you need to report post by 7767 with info about wrong folders. But I'll probably release a hotfix tomorrow, so folders will get reuploaded anyway.

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Dannii Did you change into work clothes in the storeroom? Also, to start working you need to click on the menu on the wall.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Candy1970 Well, info that I take inspiration from games like Insexsity is even on my Patreon's description, so never tried to hide it, but as you can see I'm going with my game in a bit different direction and it will be more visible with each new update. Cheers, mate!

noxtek Ouch, that was fast :p Tried it for a minute and it indeed works, including clothes. Hopefully you didn't crack something that you shouldn't, since I don't want people storming with inexistent bugs. And good luck with the challenge :D

Gutsandguts As you said, it's hard to convey tone through text, that's why I didn't mean it in dickish way, was just saying that ideas aren't really an issue, but time is what limits me mainly :p And no worries, demands don't work on me, I just add suggestions that I see fit in the game :) Changed sleeping already, so it will be in v0.17c. Shady dealer was meant to be temporary, because game lacked content to increase player's stats, but I got kinda fond of him, so he will be staying, but I will adjust prices once there's enough content and pacing is fixed.

cooperdk It's bot who uploads folders on F95, so it needs to be reported to the F95 staff.

korko That's a hard question to answer in few words. You can buy items from Shady Dealer on the Main Street in the evening. You can masturbate in your home. You can work at Kevin's Diner and some lewd events will occur. And some events happen randomly when you play and roam around the world.

MrZack Yas!

shiion1 There's currently no NTR in the game. It probably was taken from Patreon's description when I planned to add it in the future. But we are currently working on the 2nd tenant (Ben) for the home and we want to make him first NTR material in the future.

slavegal Thanks for admitting that you are just trolling and breaking F95 rules :) I've seen and read all all posts in this thread since it appeared, and nobody ever got reported or posts deleted, so sorry to disappoint you, but it's just you :/

stuffity Oh boy, how on earth this thing happened? I'll wait until tomorrow for more bugs to come and then release an update. Sorry!

Dreamatrix Yep, you need to report post by 7767 with info about wrong folders. But I'll probably release a hotfix tomorrow, so folders will get reuploaded anyway.
I did what you said and report but funny thing is after i received a notification that they fixed it, i re-downloaded the MEGA and NOPY links to still find that the RAR/ZIP file shows v0.17b with v0.17a folders in it.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
kiendri Could you try downloading and playing one of the releases from my Patreon page? Also, what operating system?

Dreamatrix lol... Now I'm curious how the whole process looks like :p

dudecrush01 If you have high enough Charm and talk to Jack at Kevin's Diner, he will offer you work at Kinky Nymph if you pass his trial. I advise you to save before taking the trial, since you can fail it and there won't be second chances. To pass it you need high Lewdness to unlock top options and then do what he tells you to do.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I guess I found a bug, but I will ask:
should decreasing Ass Size also increase Legs Length+Size during character creation?
It looks really weird especially with Ass Size=1 or Ass Size=7

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
ustar Yep, it's a bug, fixed it already, but can't release an update yet, since I'm in the middle of improving UI. I'll release v0.17c much later today.

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
ustar Yep, it's a bug, fixed it already, but can't release an update yet, since I'm in the middle of improving UI. I'll release v0.17c much later today.
Thanks. I have played the game a few verions begore, so I can see nice improvements. Unfortunately not without new bugs.
Another bug found:
maximum energy decreases by 1 every day during sleep (it start at 124 the first day and then decreases to 50 - seems the minimum maximum energy).

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
ustar Bugs are indispensable part of this game :D But that energy one is actually a feature. You have multiple ways to increase max energy through the day, up to 200, but it will drop by one each day, so when you are slacking and not doing anything your condition will get worse. I'll add new ways to increase max energy as the game expands.

Javhus54

Oct 19, 2017
0.17b I found a bug to get more money with bald dudes. was able to do prostitution two times
1 at the beginning of the work
then after doing a shift the character will be placed near counter and cant be moved if we enter and exit the changing room the character gets placed in front of the counter and can move freely
2 then we can do prostitution again

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
ustar Bugs are indispensable part of this game :D
That was quite funny, but I agree that's impossible to avoid bugs in bigger projects. Only small useless things are bug-free :)
But I also have a question regarding this:
RICK2.PNG
Sure there are two similar texts "I won't see him ever again" with scoundrel and asshole, but I can live with this :)
The question: is there any content after Disagree Rick as flatmate - he says something about regret - maybe revenge?
Also I just noticed that the history text does not use all available resolution space (see the scrollbar on left) - as seen on the screenshot I have 1280x1024 fullscreen - suggestion to make history resize to available screen space - not everyone use 16:9, mine is 5:4 so I have more vertical space.
Another feature suggestion: add possibility to open history after closing conversation.

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Javhus54 If you could turn on Debug mode and give me dialogue node ID next time, it would save me a lot of time looking for bug :p But thanks, will look into it.

ustar Oops! Will correct the text, thanks!

Currently there are no revenge events with Rick. Once we cover the Ben and promised events in v0.18, we will most likely start expanding it slowly, since we also have other NPCs that didn't get much attention lately. Probably will go with another Patreon poll what content to focus next, so I don't want to promise anything at this point, but if I can hint anything, elevator was added mainly with Rick in the mind :p

That's weird. I'm sure we would find such serious bug with our last testing or it would get reported much sooner, so it might only trigger during some weird circumstances, but I'll look into it. Thanks.

I know that current UI is uber shit, since my artist and I both hate doing it, but last few days we've spent on reworking most of it, so your issue and suggestion will also get addressed among the changes. Here's a small sneakpeak of WIP:

1623259730809.png

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes