Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
TrapsAintGay Yep, but there will be few more scenes appearing in v0.17b that is planned for early June (if everything goes according to the plan, of course).

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Here's a of released v0.17a. I fixed all major issues like performance, movement and NPC spawning, alongside many other smaller bugs. Public release will be out on 29th May. Big thanks to everyone who contributed, I really appreciate all the feedback I got :)

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
is out for everyone! If there are any problems, then please let me know, so I can fix them in v0.17b.

Reactions: Sentinel101

Anal Addict Aliyah

Feb 5, 2018
I love the game. It already has so much content despite still being kinda new and isn't just an Insexcity clone like many people said. It has more choices and more freedom. Not managing your energy has consequences, and the story is more relatable in my opinion. Good game!

image_2021-05-30_102043.png

Also a bug I experienced a few times that idk if it was reported yet, but opening the phone while still walking will lock me into a frame of the walk animation and play an annoying sound very quickly on loop. Only way to fix it is to reload the game from title or to close and re open it. It can also randomly happen anywhere.
Another one is passing out in the toilet and the homeless man that is supposed to find you in the park is visually broken (invisible) and only his disembodied dick is visible.
There might be more but i can't remember off the top of my head

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Aliyah99 Thanks mate! I know it might sound cheap coming from the author of the game, but I want to make one, big, open world game and keep expanding it, with freedom and many different events, something like what you have in the Fleeting Iris or Summertime Saga. Though I work kinda full-time, but still mostly alone, so progress might seem slow at times, especially when I have to spend my time on bug-fixing instead of creating new content.

Regarding bugs, I just checked both issues and she is supposed to transition into the idle animation when you take out the phone, but I overlooked one small thing, so she bugs out... And it seems that random NPC doesn't reset correctly when you chain 2 events together (e.g. glory hole + unconsciousness), since by default NPC resets when the dialogue ends. Both bugs will be fixed in v0.17b. Thanks for reporting!

shuiko Oops! I was cleaning some dialogue nodes and it looks like I accidentally swapped trigger condition on this one... So you should be able to work when your energy is BELOW 50, not above as it was supposed to be. Sorry and thanks for reporting! P.S. I try to be accurate with the warnings about what you can and what you can't do in the game, so if you had to quit the job first, then it would be mentioned in the dialogue ^^

Dibzup

Jun 30, 2018
Another bug besides the ones mentioned above. When you lose energy, the sound starts to hang something like "brrrrrr" and the character model freezes, it moves but just floats and does not walk.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Dibzup Could you provide more info on the issue? Like when it happened, did anything else break etc.? I lost energy many times in this version, but never saw what you described, so triggering it is not that obvious.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
It indeed reminds me too much of Insexsity --- even the buildings (RLD is new, but others: cafe, gym, supermarket, clothing shop, and the way in which we buy outfits, are similar to Insexsity. ).....I don't say the dev copies the game, but this game does have an identical idea with Insexsity.

However, this game does obtain the same weak point with Insexsity ----- grinding

For example, to work in the kinky nympho, you must increase oral, vagina, anal sex skills to a certain level, but you never know by how much. whenever you take the trial work there, it is a risk of losing the opportunity forever (you are allowed to take the trial only once). the trial will be carried out on 3 different days, not on 1 day. (If you know how to go after the result after the trial, if not? you will not get the result at all)

If you can't pass the trial, congratulations, you will need to reload the saving and repeat the whole 3 days after you increasing the sex skill attributions(that could cost many days, if you don't play tricks). When I finally pass the trail, the girl keeps telling me she needs a break after only one customer, hours working lead to only one masturbation scene, no more. I don't know why, but I don't care anymore.

By the way, there are many bugs, non-critical, but annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Little your dream Sorry that it's existence hurt your feelings, but... You know that both games are meant to be played by adults, right?

slavegal Ok, so to sum it up - game that can't reach $500 monthly has worse graphics than one of the most famous hentai games that used to make $15k monthly. Also, it has some resemblance, since you know, there can only be one game that takes place in a city and has stuff like player's home or diner (it's not even a coffee shop, and it used to be a bar before). Damn, imagine modern cities to have things like clothes shops or supermarkets :O You also hate it being an RPG and having grind instead of unlocking 100% of the content without any effort and just in one go. Also it seems to be a problem that game is not finished yet and that not all routes lead to some closure. I see.

But since I feel sorry about wasting your time, I'll waste some of mine to answer your points, since I know that it's not like you are just hating on my game just for the sake of hating it, nor you are a liar or Insexsity fanboy. Heck, I even forced myself and played Insexsity for a bit just now to see how my game badly rip's it off. So, from the start.

Let's compare location art:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obviously, art is similar, it's just that Insexsity art is superior. Both games have floor, walls, counter and some NPC to talk to. The color scheme is identical. Both clothes shops have clothes to sell. In player's home you have bedroom and bathroom, sick. Can't really argue here as you can see.

Being a bit more serious regarding how art works in my project, the guy I buy art from doesn't play any hentai games, he never played Insexisty and never touched UotW. He takes inspiration either from the places he visited or from Google. I just tell him "make me player's bathroom, I need a toilet seat that player can sit on, washing machine for some sex scenes in the future and usable shower" and that's it. He is prohibited to base his art from any famous games like Insexsity, for obvious reasons. So stuff like "but both games have mirror in the corridor!!!111" are a coincidence, and I don't know about your countries, but in Poland a lot of houses have a mirror in a corridor, including mine.

Grinding is part of many games and always will be. Especially in stat-oriented games, where your stats matter and affect the gameplay. And no, having 100 charm & lewdness doesn't give you access to all dialogues and events, since many dialogues and reactions change based on your stats, and you can't trigger some events until your stats are low. I even added shady dealer NPC that can boost your stats for money to make grinding less annoying, but you probably didn't even meet him.

I agree that Kinky Nymph trial design can be annoying, but I wanted it to be like that. You don't need to work there and working at Kinky Nymph is considered a privilege and also locks you out from working on the streets. Events change based on whether you successfully finish trial, fail it or never take it.

Sorry, but I'm trying to make an RPG here, and for that reason I gave you more save slots than just one and allow you to save whenever you want. Of course nobody cares about features like bouncing boobs, layered clothing with visible bra underneath the shirt, and not linear world without 90% of the stuff being locked, because you didn't play for 60 minutes to unlock it first, but making it linear would make my life so much easier, since I would know what to expect from players and bugs.

And lastly, since it's been already a long post, could you name at least few of these many annoying bugs? Aside from the ones reported above. No need to get in the details, but I'm wondering how many of them I overlooked and would love to fix them, so other players don't have to go through the same hell as you did.

Yet again sorry to disappoint you, but you can't make a game for everyone. Something that you hate, someone other will love. And that's a golden rule to everything that exists in our world. It's an RPG, it will have grind and you won't like it. It has open world, so new bugs will happen with every update. It takes place in the modern city, so it is going to have locations that exist in modern cities. It is a sidescroller, so it will play similarly like every other sidescroller. I could keep going on forever.

I understand that It's a type of the game that you don't like and i respect that, but I don't understand why you waste your time even further?

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2019
Developer. I downloaded and played this game for more than 2 hours, studied all the places and found many errors and bugs. The game is very much a copy of the popular game INSEXSITY yes, the project and the game itself INSEXSITY LOOKING BETTER, but if in that game the graphics were at least nicer and more playable, then the drawn graphics only annoy after 10 minutes of the game. You can hire game experts and work together to create your game to make it better. Yes, people who say that this is Plagiarism or a copy of the game will not be happy. But you should have studied the sites too. The same Site F95 Has a lot of good games. And you can take a game as an example and based on this game make your own game, but add what that game does not have

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Little your dream Ok, then. You mentioned many errors and bugs, then could you name a few, please? Also, you say that my game is a bad copy of Insexsity with inferior graphics and it plays worse, and then you tell me to add stuff that Insexsity doesn't have, because obviously you didn't find anything unique in my game, but you found "a lot" of errors, yet you played game for over 2 hours.

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
I bought some earrings but they didn't appear in my wardrobe. In fact it's just a waste of money. Is clothes shop even working. I bought them again and lost another $150. What the f...

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
Also I lost all my progress, because IDK how to save (you can't save via ESC menu) and the game doesn't have autosaves, lol.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Dreamatrix Oh, I wasn't the one who uploaded all these files here. Also, if I'm not mistaken, 7767 is a bot, so he might not answer you. Well, in a week or so v0.17b comes out, so it will be probably fixed :v

K_Nakamura Well, if you bought other clothes and they didn't disappear, then yeah, clothes shop probably works, at least most of the time. Also, I had no idea that moving saving somewhere else then the escape button would cause so much agony. Thanks for the feedback, will look into the issues.

rey cuervo No idea if they allow non-english language here, but thanks a lot :)

Aliyah99 Thanks for confirming the earrings bug. Will be fixed. Cheers!

slavegal No worries mate, I knew it all along from the start that your sole purpose here was to shit on the project, so you didn't disappoint me ^^ And I'm totally not blaming you for not even seeing to whom I'm answering, because who cares anyway?

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes