raif78

Oct 17, 2020
Changelog from Patreon:

Unaware Team said:
v0.18

FIXED BUGS:

Fixed some minor bugs.

Fixed some data not being loaded upon loading a saved game.

Now all NPCs reset after loading a saved game while being in the same location.

CHANGES:

Updated credits list.

Some minor optimization.

Added rain with sound effects. It can rain between 0-72 hours, for 0-12 hours. You can also hear the rain indoors, if windows are present.

Added many random NPCs saying random weird stuff to the Park & Main Street.

Further UI improvements.

Updated reputation window.

Many UI elements (like dialogue choices, event list etc.) are now scrollable with mouse scrollbar and draggable with pressing and holding mouse button or touch screen.

Now you can take a screenshot (F2) in any moment of the game.

Screenshot folder got moved into the data directory.

Loading v0.17 save will reset Jane face/body to default, but will reward her with $500 to compensate the surgery at Kyle's.

Had to tweak all BJ animations, since new BJ lips didn't fit old animations.

There's 20% chance for hats, 25% for freckles and 30% for glasses appearing on NPCs.

Female eyebrows move together with eyes and chins move together with lips now.

ART:

Updated art of Jane's home (Room & Bathroom) and Main Street - Center.

Both Female and Male faces were re-created from scratch and there will be:

Eyebrows - 4 F (each with 6 color variants) & 5 M (all black).

Eyes - 4 F (each with 5 animations and 4 color variants) & 5 M (each with 4 color variants).

Foreheads - 6 F & 5 M.

Noses - 6 F & 5 M.

Cheeks - 7 F & 6 M (both including default variant).

Freckles - 7 F & 6 M (both including freckle-less variant).

Lips - 4 F (each with 5 animations) & 5 M.

Chins - 6 F & 5 M.

Ears - 4 F & 5 M.

Necks - 3 M.

Hairs (updated) - 7 F (each with 6 color variants) & 3 M (each with 4-5 color variants) + hobo.

All unique NPC faces (8 M & 3 F) also got re-created.

Some unique female face parts are available in character creation (EX only).

New M hat - beanie.

KNOWN ISSUES:

There are many changes in this build, especially internal, so bugs might happen.

Disabled Ben & Taxi entirely due to the bug-fest, since they were created using new tools. Will be fixed in the v0.18a (early August).
Looks like there's no new "content" and it is more of a behind the scenes update.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
raif78 If by content you mean new sex scenes, then yeah, there are none in this update. It's more of internal and quality changes, bug fixes, stability improvements and brand new art for female & male faces. Though v0.18a will be released next week, and it will have multiple sex scenes with taxi driver based on player's reputation, new tenant, Ben, with over dozen events, though no sex for him yet. They were meant to be added still in this update, but had to cut them out due to bugs, so once I'm done with bug fixing, I'll release the events. August's v0.19 will be a "bit" more sex-heavy.

celticmoon

Aug 7, 2021
hello dev, is there any dating? also how do i get the rep up for jeff and do we get a neighbor? or since we already have one do they ever come out

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Since you have cracked v0.17b already; v0.18 is out and v0.19 is coming later this month, here's version, lads. So use it instead of bugged v0.17b or by breaking v0.17c with the crack for older version.

gloioh Hey! We are working on a dating route for our upcoming flatmate, Ben, in v0.19 and v0.20. You can get Jeff rep by buying anything from him. There's currently only Rick as a possible flatmate, but you need to look for a flatmate via your phone (P button) first.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JAFO70 and noxtek

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Mr. Unaware , what are the requirements for Rick Home Assault scenes? My MC has already been filmed twice in the bath and I have a save just before Rick offers me tea. Should that tea scene continue first, or can I get the Home Assault scenes without it?

Reactions: afc2112

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
VictorHayes Assault scenes are "final" events for Rick, so you need to trigger all previous events one by one first. Once Rick blackmails Jane, 3 assaults (room, hall, bathroom) will have a chance of triggering every day. So yeah, you need to trigger the tea event and then 2 more (random & blackmail).

JerHat

Apr 4, 2021
Still can't even start a game. Get stuck in character creation where the only working buttons are the four viewpoints. Tried both 64 and 32 bit.

zX_Xz

Jan 13, 2019
Mr. Unaware I downloaded android version ..this massage show up ... Then I press ok the game don't work and it freez in black screen and don't work Screenshot_2021-08-28-04-32-04-307_com.UnawareTeam.UnawareWorld.jpg

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
JerHat Don't use crack...

Po0o7 Wow, what Android version are you using? 11? I was targeting old Android versions for compatibility, but I'll change it in v0.19. Though Unity won't allow me to target higher than Android 8.1 anyway, since game runs on old Unity version (2018) and I'll never be able to upgrade it past that without breaking everything. So if v0.19 won't work on the newest Android devices, then RIP, my hands are tied here.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
is out for everyone!

Po0o7 As I explained it above, I'm using Unity 2018, not Unity 2021. Future v0.19 might work for you, but not necessary.

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
Is there anyway to make it so rather than pressing mouse every-time to press on something to interact you can stand in front of it and just press a key like E?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
SnakeTail Nope, although I've been asked about it many times, but it's tricky to add without re-making interaction and fighting with UI elements. Maaaybe in the future, but right now I have my hands full with other stuff for the game, sorry.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Couple of questions: What does the extended patch do? and is the 17b patch compatible with the new 18a release?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
jbomb EX version adds X-Ray, access to unique NPC faces (experimental) and cheats. Everything else is exactly the same in Basic & Extended version. And yes, new versions are always compatible with previous, unless it's stated differently in the changelog (might have happened like twice).

Dirty Dutchman It works as intended. You can't lose your virginity with Jack. So you either go for anal or you leave and fail his test.

Last edited:

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hi,

maybe stupid question but what is the difference between basic and extended?
Just cheats or are there additional scenes/characters/paths etc pp?

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes