Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Drill Sergeant Cheers, good to see that you are still around :D

ooba For god's sake, don't use EX cracks or you gonna break your game. They are NOT going to work.

alisida I never had Mac, so I have no idea. So you need to google a bit, I guess:

BlackMamba21 Yes, re-download the game without the EX crack, because it's the reason.
Hey there. Hope everything is fine. Yeah i lurk around these thread often, updating me with the updates. I have been following your work for quite some time. Its good to see that more and more people are playing and the game is getting bigger and impressive after each update. You are really doing some great work. I had to put off playing due to too much work in these times, life has been quite busy, you gotta do what you gotta do. Last i played IIRC is v0.16. But do not worry, i am going to stick around and resume playing soon. Good luck to you man.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Drill Sergeant Thanks a lot, mate! It's going pretty good on my end, but life definitely can be a bitch at times. Well, that's life after all. Wish you all the best, too :)

gloioh EX version offers cheats & X-Ray only. Content in both games is the same. Gym is accessible in v0.19, but content for it comes out in v0.20. If you want v0.19a you need to pledge on Patreon or wait until September 27th for public release or... find a pirated copy.

Reactions: edgartheslayer

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
kazu165 Try using your ass more often or ask other people to massage it for you or something :p

Dirty Dutchman Theoretically you can skip it, by telling Jack to fuck off. You have 3 options, vaginal (non-virgin), anal or leave.

Reote

Apr 6, 2020
Trò chơi gian lận NSi tôi làm thế nào tôi ăn gian được. Làm ơn giúp tôi với

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Reote You need Extended version of the game, only for patrons. There's older EX version to download here:

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
How can I work in the streets?, I have all the stats to the maximum, but I don't get the option to buy the license

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
kazu165 If you talk with Katherine at Kinky Nymph, you have option to ask about a License. If you can't buy it, it means you are a Kinky Nymph already, and they aren't allowed to work on the streets.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
How to trigger rick blackmail?
You first have to see the scenes of Rick filming MC during her baths. I believe there are 3 levels of it; regular bathing, light masturbating in the shower, and heavy masturbating. After you've seen those scenes, come home between 1800-2300 (i think) on any day and Rick will offer to have some tea with you. If you accept, he'll make another recording and will approach you during the afternoon of the following day.

I think you can also threaten to evict him after he's filmed you twice or so but I'm not exactly sure if that counts.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
VictorHayes You are mostly right. Doesn't matter which masturbation option you choose, he needs to see only one of them. Threatening him currently doesn't affect any events. In the future it will lead to the revenge route, if you let him get enough material and then kick him, but dunno when I'll add it to the game.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
VictorHayes Top and bottom screens are for RLD hooker working on the streets (they are kinda random, depending on what position client wants), but you need to buy a license from Katherine and you can't be a Kinky Nymph. Middle screen is Kevin using an opportunity when Jane loses consciousness at Kevin's Diner, but you need to be fully hired by Kevin (aka finish his mini tutorial).

is out for everyone!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sentinel101

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
VictorHayes Your quest log will say "Keep going to work", so you just have to survive the first day at work and that's it.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes