• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
i see the game is tagged as NTR, how would it work? can you get in a relationship while you keep whoring yourself? Will the game acknowledge it?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Goblina Lover TBH, I don't know why it is tagged as NTR, same as it used to be tagged with pregnancy, since I only announced them to appear in the game in the future, and while I'm currently working on the relationship system, it's still not in the game. But the idea behind NTR is as follows - once you get into relationship, like you agree to be someone's girlfriend, game flags you as "in relationship", and then some events with have bonus dialogues mentioning it. Of course, NTR-only scenes are planned to be in the game, or where your boyfriend peeks on you etc., but it's in the plans, just as many other things, so dunno when it happens, but I want it to happen.

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
I love this game! Makes me think of Insexsity (or something like that), I love this style and gameplay.

I do wish that the zoom in/out would be consistent/remembered across all different panels, instead of constantly resetting each time. Being able to zoom in/out with mouse scroll would also be lovely

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Is the UOTW v17b Extended with Cheat compatible to run with the current v0.19a or we wait for an update? I only know it was still compatible with v0.18a.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Little your dream I do!

Nazeaj Well, Insexsity devs are time travelers who took our idea for the game and released it before us :cry: Jokes aside, thanks a lot, I'm glad you are enjoying it! Also, what you asked, is already in v0.20. UI, scrolling and zooming is much smoother and works with scroll wheel. Saving zoom is kinda tricky, since zoom magnitude is based on location size, so it would still reset on many occasions.

Dreamatrix Don't use it, you will break your game. If you want EX, use v0.18b EX that is available to the public. Then you can use your save and stats in v0.19.

kaczy091 Currently she can work at diner as a barman/waitress, on the streets as a hooker, or as an exclusive whore at the brothel.

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
kiendri Could you try downloading and playing one of the releases from my Patreon page? Also, what operating system?
Mega
Mega
Mega

Dreamatrix lol... Now I'm curious how the whole process looks like :p

dudecrush01 If you have high enough Charm and talk to Jack at Kevin's Diner, he will offer you work at Kinky Nymph if you pass his trial. I advise you to save before taking the trial, since you can fail it and there won't be second chances. To pass it you need high Lewdness to unlock top options and then do what he tells you to do.
How do you get enough charm?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aanss

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Is there a route to make the protagonist lose her virginity and maybe get corrupted while she is still trying to be pure? Better if it happens because of the game title (ie: she is too naive)

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
So what do I have to do to get past the character creation screen? I am playing ver .18b win 64x and clicking create does not seem to work at all.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
agesilaus You need 50 Charm for the event, and fastest way to increase Charm is by buying it from Shady Dealer.

PoyntFury No worries, it will! My artist is lately pretty overloaded with art update and other stuff, so we aren't touching pregnancy, X-Ray or new angle for characters yet. But as promised, it all will appear in the game once we are done with crucial stuff and finally have time to add it.

cavjustica There are many ways to lose her virginity, but pure love route (with Ben) is still in the process of making and not finished yet. Her corruption level is managed by a Lewdness stat, so 0-24 is the purest possible, then we have 25-49 and so on until 100. You can buy stuff from Shady Dealer to drop it down, since Lewdness & Charm don't decrease by any means otherwise.

Zero21 All UI elements got fixed in v0.19, so in v0.18 some people may still experience this bug. It is clickable, but it requires you to click very quickly. No idea why this happens to some people, though.

trandatkhanh Thanks! Could you tell me what these errors are? So I can fix them.

elmicho I guess you can report the thread saying it should/shouldn't have a tag, but personally I never did it.

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Just realized some events will never happen because of how bad the time management is. For example a bunch of events require you to be at home when you are working. Only way to see them is get fired I guess. But who would do that on purpose?

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
agesilaus You need 50 Charm for the event, and fastest way to increase Charm is by buying it from Shady Dealer.

PoyntFury No worries, it will! My artist is lately pretty overloaded with art update and other stuff, so we aren't touching pregnancy, X-Ray or new angle for characters yet. But as promised, it all will appear in the game once we are done with crucial stuff and finally have time to add it.

cavjustica There are many ways to lose her virginity, but pure love route (with Ben) is still in the process of making and not finished yet. Her corruption level is managed by a Lewdness stat, so 0-24 is the purest possible, then we have 25-49 and so on until 100. You can buy stuff from Shady Dealer to drop it down, since Lewdness & Charm don't decrease by any means otherwise.

Zero21 All UI elements got fixed in v0.19, so in v0.18 some people may still experience this bug. It is clickable, but it requires you to click very quickly. No idea why this happens to some people, though.

trandatkhanh Thanks! Could you tell me what these errors are? So I can fix them.

elmicho I guess you can report the thread saying it should/shouldn't have a tag, but personally I never did it.
Thank you soo much for replying!

Reactions: Mr. Unaware
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes