Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Argonauz It's weird. You have to wait only 1 day for the event to trigger, whole week is an overkill. Sure, send me your save when you couldn't start working. When you start the game, you have button in the middle "Open Save Folder" :p

Reote Sent you PM, but that's what you get for leaving your PC alone :p

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
elthain Some of the Kevin's Diner & homeless events are bugged in v0.19 due to our retardation, but it's fixed in the upcoming v0.20a.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Is there a requirement for the Rick blackmail that I'm missing? I've had all the shower scenes and the tea event.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
FilthyWeaboo After tea event there's still one more scene, when he just plays with his phone at Hall. Then you can trigger blackmail between 16-24 also in Hall. Chance for both events is RNG related, but like all "important" events they scale over time until they reach 100% chance to trigger. So you might have a bad luck. I have some plans for this year for making triggering events easier.

Jul 11, 2017
Is anyone out there having problems with the bar scene with Ben? after the third candy , come the suck him scene , but the scene becomes crooked , the action and then the character disappears and it 's like we had it in the normal street

Gabe CCC

May 14, 2017
How do u do the second day at kevin's diner? When I talk to him it only gives me "leave" as an option and I cant talk to anyone else

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
^ this happened to me too. So i loaded when i haven't worked the first day yet but then Kevin just asks "Hey are you ready?"
and your only option is "Not yet" What to do?

loler1231999

Oct 11, 2018
hello I have a question if someone would share their save with me because mine was too old to load it
and I had a lot of bugs please help

Jun 2, 2020
Hi! the save files of this game don't work with this: do you have something else to suggest to make it work please!

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Hey guys, looks like there's a bug with loading old saves + Ben was supposed to be disabled until v0.21, so you are experiencing bugs. Working right now on v0.20c, so it should be up within few hours. On a good side, you will get some of the stuff planned for v0.21, since I can't remove it for v0.20c now. Sorry about the problems!

If possible, DON'T play v0.20b until v0.20c comes out!

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
^ this happened to me too. So i loaded when i haven't worked the first day yet but then Kevin just asks "Hey are you ready?"
and your only option is "Not yet" What to do?
Yeah, I JUST started out and even one of the very first things you're supposed to do in the game seems to be either badly communicated (you need to do something else the game doesn't tell you) or completely broken.
"Is this game playable?" "Not yet."

Reactions: geneinfinity

klmr585

Jul 23, 2020
ehm, DEV?

as we can read in v0.19a BA there is this new version v0.20b - BUT - reading your news:
"i´m working on v0.20c, since 0.20b is a bit bugged.. ..and our saves will get corrupted!"

so, do we should wait or play at own risk? ;)

Reactions: Mr. Unaware
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes