DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
Just curious but is anyone else not get money from Ben for rent? Or do I have to talk to him on a certain day to collect?

WX7

Aug 14, 2017
How do you work at Kevins diner ? I keep going there when I want to work the only option is not ready yet. What the f am I doing wrong ? Thank you !

Jan 6, 2018
So i did the call for help thingo on the 2 dudes and they dont appear anymore. Do they come back or ive missed that line entirely and have 2 make a new save?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Some really neat features I instantly notice over Insexsity are.

1. A nice mouse movement system once you get use to it. ( Hampered somewhat by the dialogue box size, or interfering dialogue box.)
2. Zoom in and out is a nice addition I don't remember in Insexsity.
3. Also and interesting character creation system.
4. Personally it is not so far the Ridiculous slow burn of Insexsity, which drove me to cheat constantly while playing Insexsity. ( Not that I don't cheat on this one as well, but so far only the money cheat has been needed.)

I just discovered both of these recently, but I like them, the erotic scenes seem to be achieved in both by the dialogue, and suggestive imagery. ( the art is acceptable, but is not amazingly detailed.)

So I think having a good imagination is paramount to the enjoyment of the sex scene's. Fortunately I have a pretty good imagination, and have so far enjoyed both UOTW and Insexsity.

Thank you all for working to produce this one, So far I like the way it is moving, though it is a long way off from being the finished product ( I guess you could call Insexsity finished ) ( with the goofy not worthy of paying attention to story <<< My Opinion everyone has one ) of Insexsity.

Thank you all very much! For this.

I do wish I could easily edit the dialogue in both of them, as I would probably add quite a few more colorful metaphor's into my copy's.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
I just wanted to know when using cheats for money it seems that after using cheat engine with money everything seems to be red cant buy anything

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I just wanted to know when using cheats for money it seems that after using cheat engine with money everything seems to be red cant buy anything
Don't go over like 99K game has a bit limit it appears

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Sure, I can correct you and I will, since you have no idea what you are talking about, yet you are acting smart and superior. Kevin's Diner works as intended, you can work there normally, and all the info regarding what to do next was in the dialogues that you didn't read.
Since the job is right at the start of the game, I just started a new game to make sure your bold claim I had just missed some dialogue had some meat to it and no, no it hasn't. There's no dialogue telling you what to do.

I read here on the forums that you told people to click on the door or wall menu instead, but that doesn't work either.
When clickin on the menu, MC says: "I should talk to Kevin, first.".
When trying to enter the changing room, MC says: "I can't enter there now.".
When talking to Kevin, he asks if MC is ready, and she says "Not yet."

Since you're the one acting all superior, go ahead and tell me the exact line of dialogue I have missed that would have told me what to do in order to start working. As you can see in subsequent posts on the thread, other people had the same issue.

Edit: I forgot to write, if you literally do nothing but get the job, go back to the apartment, pass time, sleep, and then go to work next day, it works and you can start working. But if you do some other stuff it doesn't. I'm guessing either a save/load bug or some even trigger messes things up.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I think it's a good game but need more degenerate scene
Forexample
IN Kevins diner can be naked and do some service
Yeah I ran into what I thought was a nonsense bad end quickly in that diner. I really don't need a lot of bad end's slamming me every time I do something, as it tends to make me afraid to try stuff.

I had a hard time just getting to be able to work in the diner going there I don't know how many times and finding the "NOT YET" as the only response I could get.

I finally got to work, and almost instantly ran into that bad end, mostly I guess from being to promiscuous or risque, but it seemed like a really lame and unexpected bad end to me.

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
Since the job is right at the start of the game, I just started a new game to make sure your bold claim I had just missed some dialogue had some meat to it and no, no it hasn't. There's no dialogue telling you what to do.

I read here on the forums that you told people to click on the door or wall menu instead, but that doesn't work either.
When clickin on the menu, MC says: "I should talk to Kevin, first.".
When trying to enter the changing room, MC says: "I can't enter there now.".
When talking to Kevin, he asks if MC is ready, and she says "Not yet."

Since you're the one acting all superior, go ahead and tell me the exact line of dialogue I have missed that would have told me what to do in order to start working. As you can see in subsequent posts on the thread, other people had the same issue.

Edit: I forgot to write, if you literally do nothing but get the job, go back to the apartment, pass time, sleep, and then go to work next day, it works and you can start working. But if you do some other stuff it doesn't. I'm guessing either a save/load bug or some even trigger messes things up.
I've had that problem, the option is blank, I just press "1" on keyboard or click the first empty space where the first reply option should be... (or second empty space, it's been a while since I played)

Kattaka

Oct 13, 2020
How do you work the cash register? It seems random when I'm randomly interacting with Kevin it will finally place me behind it

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
DB-Super085 I tested it in v0.21b and it worked, so it might be bugged still in v0.20d or there's something happening I'm not aware of.

WX7 If you loaded your game after taking the quest and not finishing it in one go, it will bug out. I've fixed it only recently in v0.21b and I would release v0.20e if it was possible, but it's too late for that, so sadly you have to wait for the next public release until end of November. Sorry about that :(

anonymouse2020 Sadly, you have to start new save. I know that Kevin's Diner design is bullshit, but I'm finally gonna rework it in v0.22, since this place gives people the biggest headache.

taglag Glad you like the game!
I'm not a big fan of cheating, but I understand why people use cheats. Yet adding money cheat would be an overkill IMO, so if you really want it, then use Cheat Engine (I'm not gonna protect my game against it, unless people start breaking their saves on purpose with it and reporting as bugs).
There's machine translation plugin for the game and you can manually edit the translated text thanks to it, but I have no idea if English English translation is possible...
Regarding bad ends, I resigned from them entirely, so only Kevin's Diner had it, and it will be all gone in v0.22. That lame bad end you mentioned, happened only if you didn't wear underwear and had 50+ LW (Kevin mentioned something about not being able to resist after noticing lack of panties), but as I said, it will be gone in v0.22.

borrowed No clue about the cheat engine. And about anal sex... By having sex with characters who are into anal? :p

Kinms Thanks! More degenerate scenes will come out at some point, but I believe the game lacks "soft" scenes more than anything.

rezaf If you only mentioned the stuff in your "EDIT", it would all look totally different, sigh. Yeah, as you guessed, there was a "small" bug that caused some data to be saved and not cleared upon loading, and it was a real bitch to find and fix, but I've finally managed to do it in v0.21b. As mentioned in WX7 answer, I can't release v0.20e to fix it, so you have to wait for November's public release. Sorry about that.

JAFO70 You can activate disabled dialogue choices with keyboard? Damn, gonna look into this one.

Kattaka Did you try clicking on the menu on the wall? It should have a hand icon. It's how you trigger working at diner.

Reactions: taglag

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
rezaf If you only mentioned the stuff in your "EDIT", it would all look totally different, sigh. Yeah, as you guessed, there was a "small" bug that caused some data to be saved and not cleared upon loading, and it was a real bitch to find and fix, but I've finally managed to do it in v0.21b. As mentioned in WX7 answer, I can't release v0.20e to fix it, so you have to wait for November's public release. Sorry about that.[/QUOTE]

No problem at all, the important part is that you located and fixed the issue - it will prevent others from facing the same bug in the future.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
If you only mentioned the stuff in your "EDIT", it would all look totally different, sigh. Yeah, as you guessed, there was a "small" bug that caused some data to be saved and not cleared upon loading, and it was a real bitch to find and fix, but I've finally managed to do it in v0.21b. As mentioned in WX7 answer, I can't release v0.20e to fix it, so you have to wait for November's public release. Sorry about that.
No problem at all, the important part is that you located and fixed the issue - it will prevent others from facing the same bug in the future.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
DB-Super085 I tested it in v0.21b and it worked, so it might be bugged still in v0.20d or there's something happening I'm not aware of.

WX7 If you loaded your game after taking the quest and not finishing it in one go, it will bug out. I've fixed it only recently in v0.21b and I would release v0.20e if it was possible, but it's too late for that, so sadly you have to wait for the next public release until end of November. Sorry about that :(

anonymouse2020 Sadly, you have to start new save. I know that Kevin's Diner design is bullshit, but I'm finally gonna rework it in v0.22, since this place gives people the biggest headache.

I'm not a big fan of cheating, but I understand why people use cheats. Yet adding money cheat would be an overkill IMO, so if you really want it, then use Cheat Engine (I'm not gonna protect my game against it, unless people start breaking their saves on purpose with it and reporting as bugs).
There's machine translation plugin for the game and you can manually edit the translated text thanks to it, but I have no idea if English English translation is possible...
Regarding bad ends, I resigned from them entirely, so only Kevin's Diner had it, and it will be all gone in v0.22. That lame bad end you mentioned, happened only if you didn't wear underwear and had 50+ LW (Kevin mentioned something about not being able to resist after noticing lack of panties), but as I said, it will be gone in v0.22.

borrowed No clue about the cheat engine. And about anal sex... By having sex with characters who are into anal? :p

Kinms Thanks! More degenerate scenes will come out at some point, but I believe the game lacks "soft" scenes more than anything.

rezaf If you only mentioned the stuff in your "EDIT", it would all look totally different, sigh. Yeah, as you guessed, there was a "small" bug that caused some data to be saved and not cleared upon loading, and it was a real bitch to find and fix, but I've finally managed to do it in v0.21b. As mentioned in WX7 answer, I can't release v0.20e to fix it, so you have to wait for November's public release. Sorry about that.

JAFO70 You can activate disabled dialogue choices with keyboard? Damn, gonna look into this one.

Kattaka Did you try clicking on the menu on the wall? It should have a hand icon. It's how you trigger working at diner.
Thanks for the reply. It’s not super game breaking but it does limit my in game income to where I have to only work at Kevin’s every day. Could suggest a work week for the dinner that would be Monday through Friday and give the player the weekend to do “fun” stuff, haha. Keep up the good work and thanks again.

Kinms

Nov 1, 2021

Actually,I konw youwill make more degenerate scenes because I seen the fame system
I had played 0.18b&0.20d with all scenes ,some suggests I want to give
1. Can make Kevin's Diner as natural diner at 6:00am-18:00pm and become a striptease club at the half of the day
so that you can do not remove this bulltshit scenes and softly to Jack's line
2. Open the man toilet in the park and make some sexual scenes
3. BEN's line can be love story & RICK LINE can go to SM inclination
etc
HOPE THIS GAME CAN BE MUCH MORE BETTER IN THE FURTURE

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
borrowed Nope, different characters have different events. Albert (landlord) isn't into anal. There's not as many anal as vaginal scenes in the game, but they still exist, like 3P with bald guys or RLD events.

DB-Super085 Well, whether game breaking or not, bugs are still bugs, and I want to eradicate all of them :p In the current game version, you don't need to go to the work. You can skip working days without any penalties, but if you decide to work, you can't be late or slack. I'm reworking it a bit in v0.22. Cheers!

Kinms Of course I want to make this game better and better with every update :p Changelogs are public and don't lie.
1. Lore-wise, many characters are connected in some way with each other, but not gonna spoil anything here. Kevin's Diner is a "normal" diner :p
2. People keep asking about that all the time xD I'll open it up, but got my schedule for this year already really busy.
3. Ben's 3 planned routes are Pure Love, NTR and femdom. For Rick we have 2 planned, submission (blackmail) and sex friends.

taglag My aim is to give each player something they might like (while being reasonable here :p), so I'm trying to not lock gameplay into some predefined routes (if possible), but I'm still a sole developer, so there's no way I can do everything I want. But I'll still try, even if it's little by little.

Some new screens to update the thread with:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes