thomastm

May 24, 2020
How to get the dumpster, toilet knife & diner boss sex scene? Is it from v0.22a?
My diner job rep already 100 but no sex scene from the boss? :unsure:

Last edited:

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Anyone Ben keep turning into Rick? Happen after you click on his room/payday. He still come to give you money on Friday but the first sentence have Rick name, can't trigger any events involving them either once Ben's room become Rick.

Tried a fresh save but same thing, maybe something is wrong with the script?

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
thomastm Dumpster in the alley is scene when you are working on the streets as a hooker (you need to buy license at Kinky Nymph). Toilet knife has a chance of triggering when using toilet at Kevin's Diner. And boss scene has a chance of triggering when you have 75+ Charm and working with no panties (it's a one-time event). All these scenes were already in the older versions of the game. Btw. rep system is a bit more complex than "more rep = more events" and it can lead to different events with characters.

longxa762 It's just my stupidity, but fixed it recently in v0.22b. Sorry about that :/

Last edited:
Reactions: thomastm

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Anyone know if you can get another (un)lucky charm if you sell yours to Jack? I don't really want to sell it, I have plenty of money, but not sure if it'll affect evets/scenes.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Kameronn77x It's unique. If you sell it or fail to get it, you won't have a second chance. Also, it's not like you have to give it to Jack, since it won't lead to the game end. From v0.22 and onwards it gives you +50 Luck stat, so 50% higher chance for triggering all events, rolls and so on.

Reactions: Kameronn77x

gman443

Nov 22, 2018
how do you work at the diner? after the first day i cant figure out what to do and at the end of the shift he yells at me for nt doing anything?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
thomastm Yes and no. I plan to add a main quest for each background story, but even after finishing it you will be able to play normally. So you can kinda "finish" game and keep playing it endlessly.

gman443 There's a bug in v0.21, if you got late for the first day of work, it will prevent you from working there permanently. But if you aren't blocked, you have to click on the menu on the wall to start working.

kayun_W3

Dec 30, 2018
For me on android the longer you play the game the longer it take to loading screen and sometime black screen

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
dan123456ggvgv You can cheat them yourself, using older EX version and then porting your save to newer BA version.

gofwig Yeah, it's a known Android problem. Currently I'm totally helpless at solving it, sorry :/

ningawater

Mar 13, 2019
I can't progress too even though the peeping scene is alr done. Going in btw 1800 - 2300 also yield no results.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
This game is pretty good and has potential. It does have many similarities with Insexsity.

1. Can you please add a frontal view for a few erotic scenes? Side-view only is disappointing. You could also add images with explicit poses.
  2. How can I use the elevator in the club Kinky Nymph to go upstairs?
  3. Energy decreases too fast imo.
  4. In the bedroom when I click on the drawer it should show dress-up option.
  5. Character got stuck at the street light after clicking wait too many times.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes