Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Srg3369 Could you tell me the model of your phone? Trying to get some feedback in order to fix the issue.

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
I gave the EX/ a shot doesn't hurt to try... paid 10$--> 500 php Aware tier
Of course I won't post the game here with respect to the dev but I'll check if it's worth it, I supported other devs as well :) so this ain't new to me to satisfy my curiosity

Oh yah any plans toplay as a male on the game or are you planning that on another game?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yuri L

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
yugi2 Thanks a lot for the support! Hope you are enjoying the game. Regarding playable male, I was thinking about it, but the way the game is currently programmed it's pointless, even if I wanted to do it, since it's made with female character in mind. It would be way faster and less bothersome to release a new game and re-use assets. And there's no way I'm gonna develop 2 games at the same time as a solo dev :p And what I'm gonna do once I'm done with the UotW - I have no idea. It's too distant future and for now I'm fully focused on expanding my current project.

Reactions: yugi2

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
is out!

Reactions: Srg3369

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Srg3369 Nope, public releases are 1 month behind actual releases, so I tried to fix it for v0.22, but failed. It's one of the assets I bought and using as a core that is causing it, so I can't remove it and I have no idea how to fix it currently. :/

• Sad
Reactions: Srg3369

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Hi :),
I really like the game, but I'm not sure I understand the fame part? Why is my fame going more and more negative? And what are the requirements for the Kinky Nymph? I have lvl 100 skill at this point (Farmed at glory hole), but Jack still calls me an amateur?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
rayminator Could you elaborate? Did you click on the menu to start working? Did you go sleep first after getting job? Did you change clothes before starting work?

Kameronn77x Hey! Glad you like it :) Fame is something like your overall reputation in the city. If it falls down, it means you are doing some indecent stuff and rumors spread. It's quite new feature I'm still developing, but no worries, it's not really that important yet. With negative Fame some characters might make their move on you (so more sex scenes), and currently there's more stuff and events for negative Fame than for positive. To pass Jack's trial you need 12 Jack's Reputation, so not that much. Lewdness is something like corruption level, so higher value helps, but it's not enough. Basically, if you listen to Jack's orders (do what he wants, not what you want) you should pass it.

Reactions: Kameronn77x

Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019
I get locked into the Diner job every time and with every update. I don't think I'm stupid but damn.

stole

Apr 27, 2018
Mr. Unaware

Why you choose this circle type ass for the girl? It is really obvious, when she is on the toilet. I mean, it can be a lot more sexy in a normal form, I think. All the best with the game! :):)

distme

Jul 10, 2019
When my game launches and says press any button to continue, nothing is working, none of my keyboard buttons or mouse makes it progress

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
rayminator Could you elaborate? Did you click on the menu to start working? Did you go sleep first after getting job? Did you change clothes before starting work?
when I went to the bar and asked the guy at the counter for a job it won't move anywhere won't allow me to change clothes or even open the menu nothing but when I click on the door behind him it says something can't remember what is says and I have deleted the game

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Are there other similar games? The ones I know are Insexsity, Hot Coffee & Pizza Hot.

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Fraydon Sorry about that. I'm aware that diner is bugged as hell, and despite trying to patch it with each update, there's always something more... I'm reworking Diner from scratch right now, but it will be available for v0.23.

stole Well, it's not like we went with it, because of our love for circles or anything like that, but making fully animable 2D character is always a challenge and requires sacrifices, and we wanted to make it all on one model, so here we are. BUT I hired new graphic artist in November just for the character art (you can see screens on ). But if possible, we will tweak ass a bit, too, but it might screw our existing animations.

distme What system? Also, could you try re-downloading the game? Maybe some files got corrupted.

rayminator I'm really sorry to hear that :( Btw. did you, by any chance, got late as hell for the first day of your work? It's a bug I found and fixed in v0.22.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes