Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
rezaf Game is pretty much playable, just Kevin's Diner is over 2 years old and it's getting re-make from scratch in November, since as you can see, it's design for player's work is pretty bad.

klmr585 Exactly as it says - v0.20b is out and you can play it, but it's advised to wait for v0.20c :p

v0.20c is up!

Few things about v0.20c:
Your v0.19 saves will work in v0.20c.
If you loaded your v0.19 save in v0.20b, it is corrupted and won't work in v0.20c. BUT you can load same v0.19 save in v0.20c and it will work now!
If you created new character and started fresh in v0.20b, it will work normally in v0.20c.

Last edited:
Reactions: Batman_jesus

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
no when i open my file save in file explorer my mother call me to help her but i forgot turn off may lab so my brother use and destroy anh delete my file =v
ur mother? i mean no offense to anyone living with parents as i still do ...but u my friend give off a too young to be here kinda vibe

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Game is pretty much playable, just Kevin's Diner is over 2 years old and it's getting re-make from scratch in November, since as you can see, it's design for player's work is pretty bad.
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but if you're starting a new game, you need job and income, right? - At least that's how I understood what the game was telling me.
If that's the case, the game is basically unplayable (unless you're loading an old save) and it's a MAJOR bug, not a minor nuisance you can handwave away with "yeah, this is getting a rework, brb".
I'm a (boring business) developer myself, and if you're fine with new players running into a bug stopping them dead in their tracks in less than five minutes of play, well, it's your game.

cjalex111

Mar 21, 2019
What are the requirements to work at the brothel now? When I finish the trial, I get told I am not good enough despite my charm and lewdness being 100 and my experience being over 50 in most of the aspects. Has anyone else found this?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Gabe CCC geneinfinity Did you guys try using the doors behind him or the menu on the wall next to him?

rezaf Sure, I can correct you and I will, since you have no idea what you are talking about, yet you are acting smart and superior. Kevin's Diner works as intended, you can work there normally, and all the info regarding what to do next was in the dialogues that you didn't read. As mentioned earlier, design is bad and I admit it, and I will improve it in the future, but got more important stuff to do right now than wasting whole month of work on it. Also, you really believe that I would leave major bug in the game that prevented people from playing entirely for 2 years without ever fixing it, yet still keep my patrons and people playing it? Really? I released v0.20c immediately after hearing on F95 there are game breaking bugs in v0.20b, despite having release of v0.21 on the same day, and to do that I had to give you guys quite a big chunk of v0.21 for free, because it was too late to remove them. I could just leave it bugged and milk everyone by saying "ye, it's fixed in v0.21, you can buy it". I am sorry to hear about your work and it explains why you are so passive-aggressive, but I don't get why you are doing it. For likes? For attention? For fun? So please take your trolling somewhere else, cheers! And here, since we both are devs, a bug definition:

cezvania Your stats don't matter in the trial, it's all about choices. If you listen to his demands (if he wants anal, you do anal) and you always choose the most "advanced" pose (like deepthroat instead of normal BJ), you will pass.

Bawunga Thanks mate! Always glad to hear something like that! :)

Javhus54 Nope, rotor is not in the game yet, but I want to add it still this year. And before you ask, buying vibrator is bugged...

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Man it was long ago i played the game, IIRC it was v 14-15, ( i tend to skip few versions so as to get more content) and when today i downloaded and played the game, it was like a new and different game altogether, all colorful, the game world more populated , the taxi service, gym and clothes shop; its more immersive and a huge advancement. I was amazed and happy at the same time, u did a great work, like really good. Kudos to you. I will take my time and explore everything, slow and steadily.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
Gabe CCC geneinfinity Did you guys try using the doors behind him or the menu on the wall next to him?

rezaf Sure, I can correct you and I will, since you have no idea what you are talking about, yet you are acting smart and superior. Kevin's Diner works as intended, you can work there normally, and all the info regarding what to do next was in the dialogues that you didn't read. As mentioned earlier, design is bad and I admit it, and I will improve it in the future, but got more important stuff to do right now than wasting whole month of work on it. Also, you really believe that I would leave major bug in the game that prevented people from playing entirely for 2 years without ever fixing it, yet still keep my patrons and people playing it? Really? I released v0.20c immediately after hearing on F95 there are game breaking bugs in v0.20b, despite having release of v0.21 on the same day, and to do that I had to give you guys quite a big chunk of v0.21 for free, because it was too late to remove them. I could just leave it bugged and milk everyone by saying "ye, it's fixed in v0.21, you can buy it". I am sorry to hear about your work and it explains why you are so passive-aggressive, but I don't get why you are doing it. For likes? For attention? For fun? So please take your trolling somewhere else, cheers! And here, since we both are devs, a bug definition:

cezvania Your stats don't matter in the trial, it's all about choices. If you listen to his demands (if he wants anal, you do anal) and you always choose the most "advanced" pose (like deepthroat instead of normal BJ), you will pass.

Bawunga Thanks mate! Always glad to hear something like that! :)

Javhus54 Nope, rotor is not in the game yet, but I want to add it still this year. And before you ask, buying vibrator is bugged...
Yep. I tried everything. You can talk to him but the only option is "1. Leave"
When you go inside the changing room- your character just says "what am i doing- gotta get back to work"
so back to main room. Interactables > guy in front: "don't talk to me" or "leave me alone"
>couple sitting near the bathroom: guy wants to have s*x and is oogling you while his partner declines him and gets angry when he's staring at you.
>the bathroom: "no point in going there now"
>the exit door: "no point in going there now"

I tried 3 times on different saves

i don't think I'll be able to proceed without going forward here right?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Drill Sergeant Haha, thanks a lot for appreciating the effort I've put into the game. You've made my day. Really :)

geneinfinity Ok, I get the problem now. For some reason the use icon (moving hand) disappeared from the menu on the wall, but it's still clickable and works, so simply click on it and it will work. Sorry about that.
1635551305934.png

• Love
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
how do I work at Kevin's diner I only get the option of I'm not ready when I'm clearly ready to work

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Dragul17 Read post above.

geneinfinity Cheers! Glad you like it! You can work at the Brothel after passing Jack's trial (you can meet him at Kevin's Diner in the evening), but you require quite high stats to pass it. Just keep in mind, if you get the street hooker license, you won't be able to work at the Kinky Nymph ever again.

pan002 If you have the EX version, simply open stats (K) or settings (O) and you will have arrows there that are normally disabled in the BA version.

Reactions: geneinfinity
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes