• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Just realized some events will never happen because of how bad the time management is. For example a bunch of events require you to be at home when you are working. Only way to see them is get fired I guess. But who would do that on purpose?
You can skip a day of work with no repercussions other than not getting paid for that day iirc. I skipped work cause i was trying out the gloryhole and Kevin didnt reprimand me I when returned to work the next day.

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
I have a problem with dinner. After my second day of work, when i arrive on time i press on kevin and he says "Hey, are you ready?" and i have only one option which is (1. Not yet). I did clicked on the menu above Kevin and i get "I should talk to Kevin first" and i cant enter in the backdoor to get dressed because i need to talk to Kevin but i cant.
I read previous post but there are no answer, only something like "try clicking on menu" but its not that.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware
Jun 21, 2018
Hello. Are you missing out on something if you purchase the license at the kinky nymph? Or is that the intended only way to get to Jack's questline?

Where will I meet Ben for the first time?
I believe it's random when you look for a flatmate posting an ad in your phone. After 2 days or so you might get either Ben or Rick or someone else idk. Before you enter your flat after the days have passed, savescuming until you get Ben might work

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
jbomb EX version adds X-Ray, access to unique NPC faces (experimental) and cheats. Everything else is exactly the same in Basic & Extended version. And yes, new versions are always compatible with previous, unless it's stated differently in the changelog (might have happened like twice).

Dirty Dutchman It works as intended. You can't lose your virginity with Jack. So you either go for anal or you leave and fail his test.
as of the current f95zone version having anal sex with jack does count as losing virginity. At least that's for me for some reason. And it doesn't just say that, the special dialogues when having your virginity taken away are gone and count as regular sex if you anal Jack first

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
VictorHayes Just checked the files and... Fuck! I'm sorry T_T We wanted to make Kevin's Diner update long time ago, so I was changing some stuff, but since we resigned from doing it for now, I reverted the changes, but looks like I missed this one, so the scene can't be triggered, because one variable is missing... Will be fixed in v0.20a. If you send me your save file, I can manually enable it for you.

cavjustica Sigh, despite trying, I know I won't please everyone... Main concepts of the game are - everything you do has consequences, you can't trigger all scenes in one playthrough and there's always something that can happen wherever you go. The main problem for me is trying to mix the end goal and current state of the game. If I do some stuff to fit current state of the game, I will have to re-do it every time I update the game (so I'm losing time = less content for you), and if I do it with the final goal in mind, you will have some contradicting stuff, like finishing work and seeing some events at the same time. It happens, because you do NOT have to work all the time (yet again, consequences) and you are meant to try and see it for yourself what happens when you don't go to work, yet you took it for granted that you will get fired (spoiler - you can't be fired for it in current version). Diner is the very first location created for this game, so it's outdated as hell in everything, that's why in v0.21 we gonna re-create most of it from scratch. Time flow is experimental and not realistic (think of it as of The Sims or other games), but you are the first one I've seen to be triggered by it. And, obviously, whole city isn't 50 meters long, so no, you don't lose 30 mins to walk few meters from center to east, since lore-wise this city is giant. UI got some improvements, so it's better in v0.20. And for 8h sleeping option you could simply ask here, but whatever.

longxa762 The in-game Event Sheet takes data directly from the game files, so it's 100% accurate, but it doesn't take events that happen through dialogues into the account. And dunno which scenes you mean, but if you are talking about taxi events, you need to call taxi first and play around it.

TricksterAl Need more info. No idea what you exactly mean by "broken".

Argonauz Hey, can you send me your save file to unawareoftheworld@gmail.com? Haven't heard of this issue yet, so would need to look into your save file for clues.

edgartheslayer Kinky Nymph "license" is only available through Jack's quest (at the diner). The license you buy from Katherine is for working on the streets of RLD as hooker and to get it you only need money. Choosing one permanently blocks access to the other. Regarding virginity, you are right, just checked it and anal scene was flagged as vaginal virginity loss instead of anal one, so will be fixed in v0.20a. Thanks!

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
will pregnancy be added?
it can also act as a consequence for being careless about sex and maybe adding a debuff to money gain

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
PinkKOalaPrime Yeah, I answered it on previous page, but dunno when it will come out. It will feature visible belly, but you won't get to see any birthing/abortion (they will happen, but not gonna make it visible). There will be some consequences and events related to it, but it's too early to talk about it.

Reactions: BullRush77

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Reote What? It's not possible to crash my game so hard that it can lead to loss of save files...

gloioh It's already out for patrons only, but public release comes out 3 days before end of the month, so October 28th.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
PinkKOalaPrime Yeah, I answered it on previous page, but dunno when it will come out. It will feature visible belly, but you won't get to see any birthing/abortion (they will happen, but not gonna make it visible). There will be some consequences and events related to it, but it's too early to talk about it.
I just got done playing the current public version and I have to say I'm very impressed by what's implemented so far and I look forward to what's to come in the near future

Keep up the stellar work

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
Argonauz Hey, can you send me your save file to unawareoftheworld@gmail.com? Haven't heard of this issue yet, so would need to look into your save file for clues.

sorry for the late reply i wasn't on my pc lately. About the problem i kind of figurate out. basically i had to "waste" a week (sleeping or walking to pass days) until the landlord came, and i payed him for the rent. after that i could start working normally.
i you want i can still send you save files, i just need to know where are they located since i don't know where to find them :-(

Reote

Apr 6, 2020
Reote What? It's not possible to crash my game so hard that it can lead to loss of save files...

gloioh It's already out for patrons only, but public release comes out 3 days before end of the month, so October 28th.
no game erro so i click file save but my brother was delete my file save ;-;

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
no when i open my file save in file explorer my mother call me to help her but i forgot turn off may lab so my brother use and destroy anh delete my file =v
ok that kinda hurt my soul to hear but let this tragedy remind you to always lock up

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes