Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
gman443 You can open Event Sheet by pressing Y in the game. And you have there clues about unlocking events.

ningawater Some events are RNG, like 30% chance to trigger, so you need to be "lucky".

Darko_007 Cheers! New angles are planned for 2022, but dunno how many we are going to add, since it's really time consuming, both for me and graphic artist.

lesnyelfik Kitchen and neighbor room aren't in v0.21.

Meowmadam Cheers!
1. New character views will be added in 2022. Explicit image poses won't ever be a thing in this game.
2. You need to be working at the Kinky Nymph.
3. Buy energy drinks or increase max energy at the gym. Newer version also have traits that affect energy.
4. Don't understand this one. You mean the wardrobe doesn't work or you don't like the way it works?
5. F1 unstucks your character. Higher character movement speeds in narrow spaces have higher chance of making your character stuck in invisible walls.

Reactions: Meowmadam

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
1. New character views will be added in 2022. Explicit image poses won't ever be a thing in this game.
Does that include a frontal view? Even if it is only 1 option such as at a mirror, it's better than nothing.

2. You need to be working at the Kinky Nymph.
They didn't want to hire me at the club.

4. Don't understand this one. You mean the wardrobe doesn't work or you don't like the way it works?
I only see the option "Dress up" if I'm lying in bed. I don't like how it works. When I get up and click on Wardrobe it should show the option "Dress up". Now I have to manually select each piece of clothing.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Meowmadam First view will be frontal 45 degrees slant view (and mirror it to the side), like you have in majority of sidescrollers. And then we will add same 45 one, but for the back. For a direct front or direct back view you will have to wait much longer.

To work at Kinky Nymph, you need to be charming enough and talk to Jack during evening at Kevin's Diner.

Well, if you undressed in the bed, you can quickly dress up back in the bed as well. Doing so you don't have to equip every cloth piece manually. It's due to coding, since bed's undressing option is "temporary", so it's not a true undressing, like the one in the wardrobe. I'll just force dressing up when you get up from the bed in v0.23.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Meowmadam First view will be frontal 45 degrees slant view (and mirror it to the side), like you have in majority of sidescrollers. And then we will add same 45 one, but for the back. For a direct front or direct back view you will have to wait much longer.
Like this? Now it's only 90 degrees side-view.

Workflow_14.png

Reactions: lots`o`fap

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Meowmadam Yeah. Now we have 90/270, then we are gonna add 45/315, and then 135/225. There are plans for 0 & 180 as well, but they aren't 100% confirmed yet and I doubt we can do them in 2022 anyway.

somebodysomebody We are planning on reworking RLD/Kinky Nymph around v0.24 & v0.25, but currently it's not possible.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Meowmadam Yeah. Now we have 90/270, then we are gonna add 45/315, and then 135/225.
Nice, I'm looking forward to that. It would make pubic hair customization relevant since it would be visible.

• The Event Sheet should show which ones are completed.
  • Will there be any lesbian content?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Meowmadam Yeah, it should. Event Sheet will be remade, and I already have a plan how to make it more readable. Both, event sheet and lesbian content were supposed to appear still this year, but I decided to remake Kevin's Diner and Kinky Nymph instead, so they got postponed and should appear in the first quarter of 2022.

Boglipop

Nov 20, 2020
This updates needs a fix, this game now eats your ram like pancakes. I like the new trait system by the way, hope they fix the ram issue as soon as possible.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Kshitij G That's something new to me. What Mac OS version? Did old versions of the game worked?

GATX-105E_Noir Boglipop Just making sure, but you both are playing on Android, right? I know why it happens, just fixing it will be hard as hell, because it's a bought asset integrated as a core into the game.

Boglipop

Nov 20, 2020
Kshitij G That's something new to me. What Mac OS version? Did old versions of the game worked?

GATX-105E_Noir Boglipop Just making sure, but you both are playing on Android, right? I know why it happens, just fixing it will be hard as hell, because it's a bought asset integrated as a core into the game.
Yup android user here, been a long time since I played on my pc thanks to mining hehehe.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
At the beginning of the game after getting the diner job, I get the loop of "Are you ready?" - "1. Not yet." the next day, so working is not possible.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes