Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
IamPL Owszem :D But let's keep this thread in English ;)

lesnyelfik Thanks for reporting, kitchen bug will be fixed. Currently, there are very few ways to increase Fame. While working at the Kevin's Diner, you can give food to the homeless. At the gym's showers, you have to ignore Bald guys and leave, or help man wash his back. It also increases if you pay taxi driver with money. That's all I guess, but there might be something more which I don't remember.

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
will their be piercing, more drugs, how about alcohol or being drunk? breast/ass implants ?, tattoo?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
IamPL Events. Negative fame is more oriented around bad, whorish events, but fame is still relatively new mechanic, so there's not much fame-related stuff yet.

borrowed Piercing and tattoos are planned, but first we need to finish female art update. I still didn't decide on tattoo types, so if you want to see them specific it's a good time to do it now. Alcohol is also planned, and recent temporary buff system is a base for drunkenness. I don't see a point of body implants, since body size is customizable. And no, I can't give you any release dates on the features, sorry.

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
borrowed Piercing and tattoos are planned, but first we need to finish female art update. I still didn't decide on tattoo types, so if you want to see them specific it's a good time to do it now. Alcohol is also planned, and recent temporary buff system is a base for drunkenness. I don't see a point of body implants, since body size is customizable. And no, I can't give you any release dates on the features, sorry.
Oh im not asking for release date just wanted to know if their going into the game about being drunkenness will their be specific event twin brother dp the MC? about the implants i just wanted to know if gonna add doctor npc? where the mc can do specific modification to their body, face, ass, body like if the mc getting fatter mc can go to the doctor to remove the body fat or maybe spa treatment inside the hospital or doctor helping assistant will their be nipple tattoo? upper lower boob tattoo and will add more drugs in the game? or maybe mc too addicted to the drug twin brother could exploit the weakness of the MC ? will you add e -cigarette or cigarette into the game sometime in the future like twin brother force or offer cigarette to the mc after sex?

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
borrowed If you mean "bald guys", they aren't twins, and they aren't brothers xD But yeah, drunkeness event with bald guys will be in the game, there's draft for it already written, but I want to add drunkenness state, first.

Originally, character modifications were meant to be reserved for hospital, but due to lack of the location, I made it possible at hairdresser for now, until it officially comes out. I still didn't decide whether hospital will allow for more than character creation screen, so no idea, but there won't be body implants, because they would be pointless. While tattoos and piercings will appear in the game, they will be added together with the tattoo & piercing saloon, but I still didn't decide on the body parts or types to choose from.

It's funny that you mention drugs and bald guys, because originally they were meant to be connected, and right now I'm reverting the story a bit back in v0.22c, but I'm not spoiling the plot. Not sure how drug addiction will work, but I don't want to make game too hard when you have to micro-manage a lot of stuff, so it will be probably something simple. Regarding smoking, I have no idea. It would take like few hours of work to add it and it would be probably some short smoking animation with temporary buff and maybe a debuff, but I didn't think about adding it at all, so dunno. E-cigs are a no.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
DEC 31, 2021 AT 1:00 AM
Download Link v0.23c Extended

UW_v0.23c_EX_Win_32_Bit - - - -
UW_v0.23c_EX_Win_64_Bit - - - -

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Meowmadam Yeah. Now we have 90/270, then we are gonna add 45/315, and then 135/225. There are plans for 0 & 180 as well, but they aren't 100% confirmed yet and I doubt we can do them in 2022 anyway.
Do you know which update will add 45/315 degrees view to the characters?

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I have a problem where I get a softlock with Kevin. Can't work, only have choice between Order, Talk about Jack (wich brings nothing) and leave. When I click on the board, I got "I should talk to kevin first", and when I click the door I get "I'm not working currently". Is there a workaround for that?

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I got a little more done but gave up on it. The character models are off putting especially there limbs and stuff when it disproportions when leaning etc. Also the game Insexity has far more content for a game of this kind. It was okay, but if this was three years work then I can't see it getting better anytime soon.

Reactions: uberalles333

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Would it be possible to have the drop down menu on the right side auto-hide after you click on one of the buttons? To go with that you would have to add actual exit buttons to the various screens it displays instead of having to use the same button again. But that seems like it would be a more conventional and user-friendly interface. As it is I tend to leave the button bar sitting there more often then not, and then it gets in the way whenever trying to go through a door on the right side of the screen. More an annoyance then a problem, but the less annoyances the better.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

John Dane

May 21, 2018
can't even play. the buttons not working

Never mind it just take sometime to load after starting

Last edited:

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Thank you for making this game.

What is the hidden condition for Kevin 1 Counter event?
I meet the day, reputaion, and LW/CH requirements, but nothing ever seems to happen, even though it is listed as a 100% event. I have had all the other events with him.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Hi sorry so some issues i found. which i'm not entirely sure if they have been reported on or not.

First Issue i found is that Kevin will call you scold you for not working despite having worked a full shift so not sure whats that all about (it makes it hard to see Jack except on the weekends.)

Second is the encounter rate for the homeless and blackmailing roommate (can't member his name) as ever time i go to the park, the homeless are always triggering both the general events (crying and snake bite events) and even though its 00:00 the blackmailing roommate will demand sex even if you go to the bathroom, back into the hallway and enter your room (even if you give in every single time) to the point i had to kick him out just so i can regain some energy for work.

Those are the two issues i ran into for 0.23c. again i'm sorry if this has already been reported and / or fixed.

So far am enjoying it and do hope development continues:)

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes