John Dane

May 21, 2018
the menu doesn't work at all, when I click load nothing happens. multiple songs playing on menu. Can't even play this game atm

Izicial

Aug 7, 2019
the menu doesn't work at all, when I click load nothing happens. multiple songs playing on menu. Can't even play this game atm
I thought the same thing when I tried to play on this new patch but it just took forever to load. I think it took around 30 seconds.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Meowmadam No clue. But don't expect it soon.

wanelmask Please send me your save file to unawareoftheworld@gmail.com so I can take a look what's wrong.

Fr3itax Thanks. I'm trying, that's why I hired 2nd artist recently.

Mr. Awesome78 No idea how much "content" finished Insexsity has, but if you rate all games solely by the amount of content, then... Nevermind.

kuuh Take traits and use items.

Mosman44 Hmm, I'm kinda opposite. I hate when it closes automatically after choosing an option and then I have to open it again. Btw. both Escape on PC and Back/Return on Android should close all windows. But thanks for the feedback, I'll play with it a bit and see.

LunarCainEX Cheats are reserved for EX version only. But both versions, Basic & Extended, become free to play after some time.

John Dane Yeah, this issue has been reported already and that's why I added loading screen in v0.23d.

Sakhmeth You are welcome! Hidden requirement is that you need to be working, so if you meet all the requirements, just click on the wall's menu and work normally. But it's priority is set quite low, so other events might try triggering instead. I'll increase its priority a bit in next update. Cheers!

dudecrush01 Hey! Kevin will scold you, if you didn't work 4 times (taking a break doesn't count). But why do you need to see Jack during your work? There are no requirements for these 2 homeless events and I warned people it will work like that if I make triggering events too easy. Also, all daily events reset at midnight, so you might encounter a death-loop with Rick, if you start chain-triggering his events at late evening. Thanks for the feedback, I'll add cooldown to these events. Cheers!

Izicial I know, I had to move some stuff to be generated together with character, so gameplay and switching locations can both stay smooth. On my PC it took like 3 secs, so I never gave it a second thought until people started reporting it. Added loading bar in v0.23d.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Mr. Awesome78 No idea how much "content" finished Insexsity has, but if you rate all games solely by the amount of content, then... Nevermind.

Come on man. You basically have a demo thats 3 years old or near as. You have some decent ideas but the game is not sexy, its minimal in what it does and just looks awful. I thought it was meant as joke project but you seem to take it seriously. Anyway its enough for me. All the best man but you really need to step up your skills.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018

Come on man. You basically have a demo thats 3 years old or near as. You have some decent ideas but the game is not sexy, its minimal in what it does and just looks awful. I thought it was meant as joke project but you seem to take it seriously. Anyway its enough for me. All the best man but you really need to step up your skills.
wow that has to be one of the most entitled and conceited comments I've seen on this site

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
@dudecrush01 Hey! Kevin will scold you, if you didn't work 4 times (taking a break doesn't count). But why do you need to see Jack during your work? There are no requirements for these 2 homeless events and I warned people it will work like that if I make triggering events too easy. Also, all daily events reset at midnight, so you might encounter a death-loop with Rick, if you start chain-triggering his events at late evening. Thanks for the feedback, I'll add cooldown to these events. Cheers!
Actually, for me for some reason, having worked 4 times 9without break) i still get this scolding call after i move to the next screen. which will lock me out of entering the dinner for the day...

John Dane

May 21, 2018
Meowmadam No clue. But don't expect it soon.

wanelmask Please send me your save file to unawareoftheworld@gmail.com so I can take a look what's wrong.

Fr3itax Thanks. I'm trying, that's why I hired 2nd artist recently.

kuuh Take traits and use items.

Mosman44 Hmm, I'm kinda opposite. I hate when it closes automatically after choosing an option and then I have to open it again. Btw. both Escape on PC and Back/Return on Android should close all windows. But thanks for the feedback, I'll play with it a bit and see.

LunarCainEX Cheats are reserved for EX version only. But both versions, Basic & Extended, become free to play after some time.

John Dane Yeah, this issue has been reported already and that's why I added loading screen in v0.23d.

Sakhmeth You are welcome! Hidden requirement is that you need to be working, so if you meet all the requirements, just click on the wall's menu and work normally. But it's priority is set quite low, so other events might try triggering instead. I'll increase its priority a bit in next update. Cheers!

dudecrush01 Hey! Kevin will scold you, if you didn't work 4 times (taking a break doesn't count). But why do you need to see Jack during your work? There are no requirements for these 2 homeless events and I warned people it will work like that if I make triggering events too easy. Also, all daily events reset at midnight, so you might encounter a death-loop with Rick, if you start chain-triggering his events at late evening. Thanks for the feedback, I'll add cooldown to these events. Cheers!

Izicial I know, I had to move some stuff to be generated together with character, so gameplay and switching locations can both stay smooth. On my PC it took like 3 secs, so I never gave it a second thought until people started reporting it. Added loading bar in v0.23d.
ok thanks for letting me know. looking forward to your next update.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Can someone tell me how to edit save files? Whenever I tried opening it with notepad or notepad ++ it was showing chinese language and I could not find any stat numbers.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
DGun23 Save data is encrypted. People were breaking their saves and reporting non-existent bugs.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Spicy Noodles Just because someone pirated only Windows version, it doesn't mean I stopped anything. Regarding shower, have you scrolled down dialogue options? Leave should be the last one. Sorry for late response, I'm pretty busy.

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
Cannot wait for the slums update.

It would be very enjoyable seeing her living with countless male hobbos, who would get more courageous and horny for each night she stays with them.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes