Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Kshitij G Once I'm done with v0.23 I will look into the issue.

vrtrtr I'm in the middle of reworking Kevin's Diner, since it's bugged as hell. It will be ready for v0.23.

GATX-105E_Noir Damn, memory leak is noticeable on PC?

Alannnnn There's currently no lesbian, but it's planned to be included soon. BDSM is also planned, but no idea when.

lesnyelfik Sorry, I can't understand you. But I'm from Poland, too, so could you try writing in polish as well?

Juan Carlos There's 2. Ben & Rick. But one more is planned (lesbian).

Daddy Meme Fister Nope. I'm trying to make the world to react to player's choices, so updating every single NPC to behave differently when she's naked or in underwear is a lot of work. You can leave without underwear though. And I'm planning to add exhibitionism at some point, but not like going out naked freely.

Last edited:

jimbob12

Nov 3, 2019
I like the game, and requesting for more reluctance to becoming a whore in the writing. Either inner thoughts or others telling her not to. Also more reasons to want lots of money like more cloths and stuff to buy.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
lesnyelfik Sent you PM. Didn't want to flood public forum with polish posts.

Bltkn Thanks! And to answer your question... *coughs* Insexsity *coughs*

jimbob12 I agree on the reluctance part, but we are trying various things and experimenting. We have plans for main quests for each backstory, so some will aim to get more money for example, but we will see what we can do about that in the future. Cheers!

borrowed If you press Y, you will see some shitty Event Sheet with all the info about events in the game. It's shitty, that's why I'm reworking it in v0.23.

dan123456ggvgv Sorry, I don't store any usable saves. They are all for bug-testing. But you can play older version and cheat your stats, then move your save to the newer version.

Rempa Not much. He is our new lad, so there's no sex with him yet, but we already have writing done, so I just need time to do the rest. Also, thanks a lot for a honest review!

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Game got updated to .

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Looking a bit unstable so far. Loaded a game and her head was solid black. Moved to a different room of the apartment and the screen went black and game locked up. Started new game and saw girl with black head again. And froze up again. Using 0.23 basic on Win 64

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Mosman44 Yeah, some weird stuff happened that breaks character generation, and then it's a chain reaction breaking everything other, because dependent stuff didn't execute properly, as always. Will be fixed soon.

EDIT: Fixed. Uploading v0.23a.

Last edited:

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
Just started and not got a clue how to get some progression. I have lewd up to 10 and can do the masturbation scene but is this game a complere grind fest or something? So far only able to go work, wank and go bed. Bit to realistic for me at the moment lol.
Only my opinion go to the park to gloryhole get faster progression and if see twin brother kevin dinner maybe offer sex for cash and go the gym shower twin brother sometime show up their for DP

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
So far only able to go work, wank and go bed. Bit to realistic for me at the moment lol.
Pretty neat, right?!

I know I should finally make this pesky tutorial and I guess I put something inside of v0.23, but the whole idea is about "free roam" type of gameplay. It's about going around the city, talking with NPCs and seeing what you can do. Freedom over linear gameplay from A to Z. The main problem is that the game is still in early build, so it's still far from being finished. Grind and triggering events are both a bit easier in v0.23, so you can wait for the next Public Release if you find current version too grindy.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes