Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Wolgon Not yet. I focused on reworking clothes system and adding support for skin coloring.

gofwig It should be. Did you try it?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
lok34 I already answered his post, but I'll answer it again. Did you try scrolling down the dialogue choices? "Leave" option is the last one. Unless you have a different issue, then I need more info.

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
lok34 I already answered his post, but I'll answer it again. Did you try scrolling down the dialogue choices? "Leave" option is the last one. Unless you have a different issue, then I need more info.
Thanks, when the game is open in windowed version (I haven't looked for a full screen mode yet) the option is off the bottom of the screen and isn't visible.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
lok34 Hmm, that's weird. I always test it on windowed and never on fullscreen. What resolution are you using? Are you on Windows?

1920x1080 windowed screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
1920*1080 - However I have a linux, which i think is the problem, as you can see in the screen shot there is a topbar that is part of the linux homescreen. Not sure what OS the other f95 member was using though.

dahvokin

Apr 5, 2018
It wont install on my galaxy note 10+. It says "problem parsing package" ive tried almost every way to get it to install but it just wont.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
dahvokin Sorry to disappoint you, but after fighting for days with the issue I finally gave up. Either Android or Unity devs need to release a fix. UotW uses Unity 2018 version, while the last version that got it fixed was Unity 2019... T_T In other words, my Unity version might be abandoned and thus incompatible with new Android updates, but we will see. And why I can't update it to 2019 or newer? Because my project would totally break (already tried it). Eh...

dahvokin

Apr 5, 2018
dahvokin Sorry to disappoint you, but after fighting for days with the issue I finally gave up. Either Android or Unity devs need to release a fix. UotW uses Unity 2018 version, while the last version that got it fixed was Unity 2019... T_T In other words, my Unity version might be abandoned and thus incompatible with new Android updates, but we will see. And why I can't update it to 2019 or newer? Because my project would totally break (already tried it). Eh...
Damn that sucks. Other games install and play just fine. Idk why itd be this specific one. I will continue watching for an update that fixes it. Whether it be on your end or theirs. No pressure tho fam. Thanks for replying

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
dahvokin Well, I've built this game on kinda old Unity version, so if other games were built on newer versions or ported/upgraded to them, they will work. As mentioned above, I'm stuck with Unity 2018.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes