Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Ashelyn Damn, accidentally added condition to the bed that prevents you from using it when you get fired... :v It will be fixed in the next public release, sorry about that. If you slack at work, your reputation with Kevin drops, you get demoted and finally fired. Try choosing option to work harder etc. to increase Kevin's reputation.

Uzumakidani On my you can download a non-zipped .apk.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ashelyn

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
I really enjoy this game, the people saying that this is a copy of another game is kinda disappointing, yes it has some similarities but there are a bunch of fun mechanics that others don't have. People like to judge based on appearances but I can tell the differences and I really like the direction you are taking this game.
Keep up the great work~ <3

I would appreciate if the x64 links get updated please and thank you <3 Mwah~

ibigfire

Jul 13, 2017
G0DZillA Yas! I mean, some bugs will always happen and support for Android 12 will be available in next public release, but crashes, black screens and slowdowns are all fixed for Android in v0.24b.

#Tiger12 Not nice :(
Hey just wanted to let you know that this is not accurate, at least for me. Both the previous version and version 0.24b only load up the unity logo, then the disclaimer that the game is for adults, then it fades to black and never progresses.

I'm on Android 11 using a Samsung S21, if that helps.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
ibigfire Well, I can't guarantee that my game will work on all systems and devices, since it's not my engine (I'm using Unity), but the mentioned problem was known for months and it got finally fixed. Your problem is different and I'm really sorry, but I have no idea what could be causing it :/ But I just released v0.24d to the public, so there's a chance that Android 12 fix might also work for you.

is out!

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
zebucetiva Zero. No idea why it's tagged as NTR here. I announced NTR to be in the game, but it's still not there.

Lechyro Sure, I hear this one a lot, but you guys are basically asking for a new game :p I could keep most animations and locations, but still majority of stuff would need to be re-made from scratch.

v0.25 is out on !

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes