Mr.Paks

Aug 18, 2018
I need a walkthrough. I'm playing the basic version but I can't increase L or CH. I'm lost.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Meowmadam Can't promise anything right now. My graphic artist is currently really busy with his real life.

kutya1313 Nope. I asked my patrons about it some time ago and they wanted me to focus on other stuff. But this topic will come back at some point.

digass01 You can't. Hidden requirements are some hidden variables that wouldn't tell you anything, even if you could see them. I'm improving even sheet and removing hidden requirements in v0.26. Rick assault requires all his previous events done, in the order of how they are numbered.

superpuma UotW is an open world game and in its early stage, so making any viable walkthrough for it would be really hard and probably get outdated & misleading pretty fast. In the near future I'll try making it clearer by adding info regarding triggering events, tips and so on. To work at Kinky Nymph you need to talk with Jack at Kevin's Diner and pass his test.

Belimaril Thanks! I would say that both games use similar setting, but are quite different.

dreadcore You need to listen to his orders. If he wants anal, you do anal. High stats also help a bit.

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Addmeroll No worries, UotW is and always will be free. But you can also support the project by giving constructive feedback, suggestions, reporting bugs and so on. Cheers! :)

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
vokuno He got moved to the Slums and runs his own shady shop now :p

v0.26 is out on !

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Kazuta224 Not yet. In the recent content poll it took 3rd place, so it will appear after pregnancy and metro features, so if everything goes with the plan, fastest will be v0.28, but not later than v0.30.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lastpaco

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Pauliwinx23 Normally public versions come out at the end of each month, but I might release it a bit sooner this month. Will post it here once it's released.

floran

May 20, 2020
Hi, I read in other thread that this game is getting a remake, with a different art still but I don't find it in here. Can anyone please tell me if is true?

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Pauliwinx23 As a huge post-apo fan, I completely agree with you :D

floran That's 100% true, mate. I'm leaving the game, dialogues, events, locations and everything the same, but I hired new graphic artists and I'm remaking whole art from the scratch. Game will go on around 2 months hiatus during this time, most likely. In a few days I'll make an official, public post about it, to clear things up.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes