Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
borrowed Not yet. It is planned and will appear still this year, but had to change my priorities a bit. Also, pregnancy will come out first.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Pauliwinx23 Cheers! And talk about a good timing :D

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
I've noticed a bug during the sleeping on a bench in the park event when the homeless dude tries to deepthroat you his dick disappears and it looks like he's dry humping her XD

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Bobber Tail Could you elaborate on the travelling? Tenant room got fixed in v0.26.

Pauliwinx23 I believe it's fixed in v0.26.

Mercedes Not yet. It's planned for the future, though.
Going to the park, once you figure out where it is, takes a while of slow walking. Never knowing where anything is and how you go right to get somewhere, but go right to get out, or up when left is another place all together (using park as reference) is confusing. Most games with these maps offer a master map with locations highlighted, usually available in a phone, which gives her ability to contact dates.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
CheesyPnut98 Some devices might be incompatible with the game and there's nothing I can do about it. Could you tell me what phone and Android version are you using?

Bobber Tail Ah, that. Park is the only location that works like that, I believe, and as far as I know, most exits/entrances use logical orientation in other locations. There's a Map (added in v0.25) and Fast Travel (added in v0.27), but I'm still working on improving the shitty aspects of the game. Game has no tutorial currently, that's true. I wanted to build a sandbox game in which you can go wherever you want and do whatever you want, but there's still too little content to have the feel I aim for. I'll work upon this during the summer. Cheers!

longxa762 You need to be kicked out of the flat by Albert first to live in the Bunker. Events with Homeless usually increase rep, but fastest way would be to learn cooking and bring them homemade food.

Last edited:

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
where and how do you cook for the homeless? is there a requirement to unlock cooking?

Also, there seems to be an extra 10 energy and cleanliness cost when working at Kevin's diner (ie. work hard option -20 energy -20 cleanliness becomes -30 energy and -30 cleanliness; work normal option -10 en -10 cleanliness becomes -20 en and -20 cleanliness). not sure if that's intended or not

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CheesyPnut98

Dec 2, 2019
CheesyPnut98 Some devices might be incompatible with the game and there's nothing I can do about it. Could you tell me what phone and Android version are you using?

Bobber Tail Ah, that. Park is the only location that works like that, I believe, and as far as I know, most exits/entrances use logical orientation in other locations. There's a Map (added in v0.25) and Fast Travel (added in v0.27), but I'm still working on improving the shitty aspects of the game. Game has no tutorial currently, that's true. I wanted to build a sandbox game in which you can go wherever you want and do whatever you want, but there's still too little content to have the feel I am for. I'll work upon this during the summer. Cheers!

longxa762 You need to be kicked out of the flat by Albert first to live in the Bunker. Events with Homeless usually increase rep, but fastest way would be to learn cooking and bring them homemade food.
Yeah it's an S6 with Android 7, probably not compatible then, but i did play an older version of this game a while back on this phone.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes