Javhus54

Oct 19, 2017
As you are redesigning the the artwork and UI, Instead of hand Icons on the interactive make the item outline with a color or else a option to turn of the interactive icons to get a immersive experience, or else they get visible when the player is near them it would be cool to see this

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Javhus54 Yeah, all art will be redesigned, including UI. But you can disable icons even in the current version. Making icons become visible when player gets near is a bit problematic to do, though. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Rasc and Javhus54

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
First of all, thank you for the public release. Have enjoyed the game to this point.

Dumb question...what is the difference between 26c basic and the .25b extended. Are both the latest versions and one just has more material in it? Or is one newer than the other? thanks!

• Red Heart

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This game looked promising, after regular updates and with the continuous evolution of its art, now turning into something great. Loved the newest art work, good luck to the dev and thanks for all your hard work.

• Red Heart

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know why the avatar/player doesn't show up at all except for clothes and eyes? She is completely invisible.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
menatv You are naturally welcome! Basic is the "default" version, while Extended has X-Ray, cheats and some test stuff - for example fast travel feature came out as EX version feature only, and in v0.27 became a baseline for all versions. So higher version number means newer version with more content in the game.

depechedNode Thanks a lot, mate! You made my day <3 Will try to not disappoint!

nad destroyer Hmm, no clue to be honest, sounds like something that has to do with shaders. Are you playing on the very old/new PC?

Tinza1998 Once you get his permission to enter the kitchen, you need to click on his window on the right.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
menatv You are naturally welcome! Basic is the "default" version, while Extended has X-Ray, cheats and some test stuff - for example fast travel feature came out as EX version feature only, and in v0.27 became a baseline for all versions. So higher version number means newer version with more content in the game.

depechedNode Thanks a lot, mate! You made my day <3 Will try to not disappoint!

nad destroyer Hmm, no clue to be honest, sounds like something that has to do with shaders. Are you playing on the very old/new PC?

Tinza1998 Once you get his permission to enter the kitchen, you need to click on his window on the right.
I'm playing on a new PC but apparently its very crappy since it can't play the newest RENPY games.

• Sad

AvasNem

Feb 29, 2020
Would really love a way to hide the Male NPC faces, They are so staggeringly ugly that I can't enjoy the scenes. I tried, but to no avail.

• Haha

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
nad destroyer Ouch. I'm using Unity 2019 LTS with newest updates and tools, so if your PC is crappy to the point that Renpy games don't work, I'm not sure if I can troubleshoot your issue... :/

AvasNem Haha, it's the first time I've seen someone so annoyed about the male faces :p But thanks for the suggestion, it should be easy to add. Hopefully you will change your mind once we are done with the art re-make ^^

G0DZillA Some devices might not be compatible, and I'm not sure if there's anything I can do about that, since I'm not an Android dev, and just ported my game to it. I know that it tends to break on Samsung devices (used to have one myself).

Here's a new progress report, lads -

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
nad destroyer Ouch. I'm using Unity 2019 LTS with newest updates and tools, so if your PC is crappy to the point that Renpy games don't work, I'm not sure if I can troubleshoot your issue... :/

AvasNem Haha, it's the first time I've seen someone so annoyed about the male faces :p But thanks for the suggestion, it should be easy to add. Hopefully you will change your mind once we are done with the art re-make ^^

G0DZillA Some devices might not be compatible, and I'm not sure if there's anything I can do about that, since I'm not an Android dev, and just ported my game to it. I know that it tends to break on Samsung devices (used to have one myself).

Well thats bad then ihave to say goodbye and good luck

AvasNem

Feb 29, 2020

Yeah sorry , they realy take the immersion out, a Head without features would be perfect, but i`m curious about the Art change. I am open to everything:whistle:

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes