Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
vokuno Maybe one day :D But simply hiding faces should do the trick for now :p

G0DZillA Thanks! Try playing from time to time, maybe it will work at some point, since I tend to change various stuff between the updates.

AvasNem No worries, it's understandable, that's why I hired new artists. It will take a few months to update the art, but we are working on it ^^

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
First of all, love the update(s). game keeps getting better!

I do have a couple of questions about the future.

1. If you keep kicking Rick out when he's asking for sex (or reject him as a flatmate) will he seek revenge upon the PC?

2. I believe I read earlier that some form of NTR would be available on the Ben roommate path. Would something like that mean that he might be forced to watch the PC having sex with someone else (Rick or Jack or someone else)?

Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this game!

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
menatv Cheers!

1. The main purpose of reputation system was to lead to at least 2 routes with each NPC. With Rick negative rep was meant to lead to revenge route, so it's planned for the future, yes. Rejecting him as a flatmate won't trigger revenge route, but I wanted to give each NPC a place in The City, so rejecting him will make him remember you as "that bitch who didn't let me stay". But these are just the plans for the far future with expanded city, no clue when I'm gonna get into this.

2. There are currently 2 plans for the NTR stuff - first is getting a boyfriend (you can choose one of multiple NPCs), so triggering sex scenes will make Jane think of or mention her BF. Second is with Ben where you can cheat on him on purpose with other NPCs and he will get to find out at some point. I didn't plan any scenes where poor Ben is roped and forced to watch :p But I tend to change a lot of plans and stuff while I'm working on them; they are just for the overall big picture.

Once I'm done with the game re-make, I'm going into pregnancy, NTR and lesbian stuff.

You are welcome!

Sep 7, 2020
Went to the shady shop for first time, I asked to buy le magic and I got like alot of money but my PC would just say she doesnt have money. Is this a bug?

I also used cheat engine btw to get me tons of monies.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Something about the new female model seems a bit off. And not just the face which you admitted is not done yet. Unless that is a pose of her leaning forward, it looks like her torso and head is unnaturally forward on the body relative to the legs. It's all good to have her but and boobs protruding, but don't give the poor girl a crooked spine!

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes