Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Same for the mega x64, and 32 bit versions. 0.26c nested inside a bunch of 0.27c folders.
same with 0.27c extended x64 workupload download. oh wait, there is no 0.27c extended version at all.

the main thread seems to have some errors atm:

Version: 0.27b Basic should be Version: 0.27c BA & 0.26c EX

and the text above the extended version should be 0.26c Extended

Last edited:

International

Dec 9, 2019
same with 0.27c extended x64 workupload download. oh wait, there is no 0.27c extended version at all.

the main thread seems to have some errors atm:

Version: 0.27b Basic should be Version: 0.27c BA & 0.26c EX

and the text above the extended version should be 0.26c Extended
Yeah, it's the two versions available for free on the patreon, basic 0.27c, and extended 0.26c.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
NTRfun That's why we are in the middle of re-making all art from scratch, so our game can compete with others:

STILL WORK IN PROGRESS!
1659133634782.png

Ali-Jo Just as borrowed said, mainly cheats, but also some experimental stuff and X-Ray.

Kamilgar I'm not the one uploading the game on F95, though, so you have to report first post to the admins. But you can always get public versions from my .

Javhus54

Oct 19, 2017
the game is great but the graphics not good,look at the graphics of Pizza Hot and you will understand.
Pizza hot is cool but the grind for that game without scenes is high. This game is getting remade with new render wait for that you will love that check out the patreon for the dev he posted some work in progress renders in previous posts

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Caesar of the Legion As far as I know, it's F95 bot doing uploading here, so errors happen. If something is wrong with the upload, you should report the post. Also, if there are any problems, you can always get public release from my for free.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Question what is the NTR content in this game doesn't seem like there would be any based on previews.
And is it actual NTR or just what this site considers NTR?

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be great if FemMC could invite and live in the same apartment (flat) with a girl (that is, if a girl was a flatmate with FemMC)!

It would also be great to be able to choose that the landlady of the apartment, the fitness trainer and the leaders at work would be women!

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
cgasper There's currently no NTR in the game, but it's coming in the future, and I have no idea why it's NTR tagged.

J1215 Lesbian content will appear in the game still this year. There will be one lesbian flatmate. Changing male NPCs into female is a big no :p

Screenshot_293.jpg

Reactions: menatv

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
J1215 Lesbian content will appear in the game still this year. There will be one lesbian flatmate. Changing male NPCs into female is a big no :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can she be invited to live in an apartment (also by phone?)?

It would be nice if FemMC could work in a clothing store (where a woman manages the work).
Also, it would be nice if FemMC could communicate and interact with the girls she meets on the street, shop, cafe, gym.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
justedufun uh-huh!

J1215 Yeah, she will become flatmate the same way as Rick & Ben, via phone ad. But dunno when it will come out, don't wanna give any ETA, but it's on very high priority. There's a plan to integrate each main NPC into the city, so they all work/live somewhere, but need to expand city first. Everything is possible, but it needs time, and despite working full time on this project, I still do almost everything alone, so it takes a while, so please be patient!

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes