leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Am i doing something wrong but when starting new game (latest 27c ex version):
2022-08-21 (2).png
As soon as i do any personalization changes CREATE button is not working and there is no way start game except with default settings. Only then CREATE button works
Is game maybe locked for character personalization changes?
Same things goes in settings. Buttons are locked on 1920x1080 and full screen and you can't click on it.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Sigh, I was hesitant to announce it here, since a lot of people on F95 tend to read only headers and don't follow project at all, but jump to conclusions instead of searching a bit first.

So to clear the confusion a bit:

- Game re-make is in the works since late May and scheduled for late September, while we have late August currently, thus it's already 3 months in the making and there's like 1+ month more for the release, so not that far. You can check info & screenshots on my Patreon, Discord or even on F95 posts in this thread.

- Both team name and game name changed, because I'm the only one from the original team who stayed in this project and hired new people for the game re-make, while the original Unaware Team and Unaware of the World had totally different team members, hierarchy, vision, ideas, everything, and I'm solely in charge of this project now, doing everything by myself aside for the art, but I'm still the one putting it all together in the game. Yeah, I could keep old names, but it didn't feel right to trying to save and continue not really "mine" project that was burnt from the start.

- Unaware of the World is "Final", but all the work has been moved into the Unaware in The City, but project is NOT abandoned. I could also keep version naming convention, but after a few months of a very hard work (I'm basically crunching) and a lot of money put into the game re-make (graphic artists, music composer, and still need to hire moan actresses), I didn't like the idea of releasing it as v0.28, while v1.0 or v2.0 would mean the game is finished, while it's far from being finished.

- Literally 90% of the feedback I got for UotW (especially here, on F95) was "art is shit, improve it", and that's exactly what I'm doing now - improving the art. It wasn't me who decided that my skills are so much better now and it's time (I'm not even creating art, I'm buying it), but t was you, people, who demanded it all the time for years and flamed me and this project over shitty art.

- I took a huge gamble here that could kill this project and ruin my life (I'm disabled and this project is my only income). I had to take a loan to pay new artists and huge majority of my patrons kept supporting me despite no new game releases. I first asked my patrons if they are ok for me to abandon UotW for a few months and re-make art with real pros, and huge majority approved my plan and stayed, thus without people who supported me and believed in this project I would rather abandon it than invest $$$ into an art update.

- All of the game content from the last UotW v0.27c update will be used as the base for the game re-make. You will have all locations, events, items etc. almost exactly the same (I will have to edit a few, though). Game engine will stay the same, but I'm reworking core mechanics, allowing me to add more fancy features and support the project in the upcoming years. That's why saves from UotW won't be compatible. Character model is made entirely from scratch (no, it's not about just drawing better art), so I have a few dozens of animations to re-make, too. So don't worry, game WON'T be worse, inferior, or castrated.

- It will be out on exactly the same systems - Windows, Linux, MacOS and Android, but game requirements will be "a bit" higher.

- I'm doing this to fix game's biggest flaw - the art, while also trying to not waste the time and in the meantime I'm improving existing features and adding new.

1661105989050.png

Hope that clarifies everything a bit. If somebody still doesn't believe me, is sceptic and so on, then just wait and test it once it's out. As always, game will have public versions, so it will remain free to everyone, but you will have to wait a bit after Patreon release.

Cheers!

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Am i doing something wrong but when starting new game (latest 27c ex version):
View attachment 1997024
As soon as i do any personalization changes CREATE button is not working and there is no way start game except with default settings. Only then CREATE button works
Is game maybe locked for character personalization changes?
Same things goes in settings. Buttons are locked on 1920x1080 and full screen and you can't click on it.
This is related to "Trait". If there is "Trait (+)", then there must also be "Trait (-)". (That is, in this case, "Trait (-)" should not be written in red letters). - Then the "Create" button will work.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Sigh, I was hesitant to announce it here, since a lot of people on F95 tend to read only headers and don't follow project at all, but jump to conclusions instead of searching a bit first.

- Game re-make is in the works since late May and scheduled for late September, while we have late August currently, thus it's already 3 months in the making and there's like 1+ month more for the release, so not that far. You can check info & screenshots on my Patreon, Discord or even on F95 posts in this thread.

- Both team name and game name changed, because I'm the only one from the original team who stayed in this project and hired new people for the game re-make, while the original Unaware Team and Unaware of the World had totally different team members, hierarchy, vision, ideas, everything, and I'm solely in charge of this project now, doing everything by myself aside for the art, but I'm still the one putting it all together in the game. Yeah, I could keep old names, but it didn't feel right to trying to save and continue not really "mine" project that was burnt from the start.

- Unaware of the World is "Final", but all the work has been moved into the Unaware in The City, but project is NOT abandoned. I could also keep version naming convention, but after a few months of a very hard work (I'm basically crunching) and a lot of money put into the game re-make (graphic artists, music composer, and still need to hire moan actresses), I didn't like the idea of releasing it as v0.28, while v1.0 or v2.0 would mean the game is finished, while it's far from being finished.

- Literally 90% of the feedback I got for UotW (especially here, on F95) was "art is shit, improve it", and that's exactly what I'm doing now - improving the art. It wasn't me who decided that my skills are so much better now and it's time (I'm not even creating art, I'm buying it), but t was you, people, who demanded it all the time for years and flamed me and this project over shitty art.

- I took a huge gamble here that could kill this project and ruin my life (I'm disabled and this project is my only income). I had to take a loan to pay new artists and huge majority of my patrons kept supporting me despite no new game releases. I first asked my patrons if they are ok for me to abandon UotW for a few months and re-make art with real pros, and huge majority approved my plan and stayed, thus without people who supported me and believed in this project I would rather abandon it than invest $$$ into an art update.

- All of the game content from the last UotW v0.27c update will be used as the base for the game re-make. You will have all locations, events, items etc. almost exactly the same (I will have to edit a few, though). Game engine will stay the same, but I'm reworking core mechanics, allowing me to add more fancy features and support the project in the upcoming years. That's why saves from UotW won't be compatible. Character model is made entirely from scratch (no, it's not about just drawing better art), so I have a few dozens of animations to re-make, too. So don't worry, game WON'T be worse, inferior, or castrated.

- It will be out on exactly the same systems - Windows, Linux, MacOS and Android, but game requirements will be "a bit" higher.

- I'm doing this to fix game's biggest flaw - the art, while also trying to not waste the time and in the meantime I'm improving existing features and adding new.

View attachment 1997208

Hope that clarifies everything a bit. If somebody still doesn't believe me, is sceptic and so on, then just wait and test it once it's out. As always, game will have public versions, so it will remain free to everyone, but you will have to wait a bit after Patreon release.

Cheers!
Fingers crossed this works out. I do understand why this needed to be done. Unfortunately I can't remember any title from top of my head where a remake was completed.
I'd be more than happy if especially this project would prove me wrong though :)
I'd be more than

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Maybe you can release it on Steam as early access for more supporters. It might require a censored version though.

Character model is made entirely from scratch (no, it's not about just drawing better art), so I have a few dozens of animations to re-make, too. So don't worry, game WON'T be worse, inferior, or castrated.
Will it include a 40 degrees view of the characters? Or a popup with an explicit view during erotic scenes.

- Unaware of the World is "Final", but all the work has been moved into the Unaware in The City, but project is NOT abandoned. I could also keep version naming convention, but after a few months of a very hard work (I'm basically crunching) and a lot of money put into the game re-make (graphic artists, music composer, and still need to hire moan actresses),
If you use a voice changer (edit the sound) then you'll need less voice actors.

Last edited:

marknutt

Oct 29, 2017

View attachment 1997208

Cheers!
Don't comment much on these forums but I thought I would at say something about you're undertaking for making this game. You're doing something that I myself could never imagine doing creating an adult game. From my pov you're putting your heart and soul into this project. Doing something like that is what made Divinity 2 amazing and one of my top favorite games. I think what you're doing is awesome and can't wait to check out the remake. Sorry if this came as very kiss ass lul.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018

View attachment 1997208

Cheers!
I am sorry to hear that this site caused so much trouble for you in terms of the art. I would say to not listen to much because honestly there are a lot of people on this site that bash every game (or artist and animator) for the smallest reason, while not even thinking of supporting their creators

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020

View attachment 1997208

Cheers!
One bit of advice cut out some of the clicking that isn't needed.
Example: You get out of the shower you currently display a message about getting out of the shower then the player has to click the dialog or hold control down to get passed it.
There is no need for that don't display the message we can see they got out the shower. Second, there is no need for that acknowledgement click. You have that type of thing way way to often.
It is monotonous.

Out side of that the game is pretty good.
There are a few minor issues.
1. The game is supposed to be a corruption game. But she can have basically no experience and agree to screw the manager for rent.
2. You can create a character that is impossible to move forward with. All you need to do is give yourself moral and prude.
You won't be able to gain lewdness to move up. Between the phone and bath room you get maybe 2 points at the start you can't yet masturbate both those points are wiped out by the negative traits.
You should only have one negative trait affecting any issue. My suggestion is if you want to keep both have it so if they select either one it locks out the other.

There are a number other traits that would be better than over priced clothing and so on.
Clothing mishaps, accidental exposure.
Forgetfulness

Reactions: menatv

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
how is the game complete though when the guy at the gym max says there's more content coming, and no rotor till next update ?
The game is getting a remake with new art assets next month. It's in the changelog.

Anyway I gotta ask. In the homeless shelter the MC says she will be warm and she will atleast have company (in the sexual way). But you don't really get to choose to sleep with any of the other men, and you always need to use the empty bed and when someone starts fucking her she seems surprised and sort of annoyed? Is it gonna be expanded in the remake?

May 20, 2021
The game is getting a remake with new art assets next month. It's in the changelog.

Anyway I gotta ask. In the homeless shelter the MC says she will be warm and she will atleast have company (in the sexual way). But you don't really get to choose to sleep with any of the other men, and you always need to use the empty bed and when someone starts fucking her she seems surprised and sort of annoyed? Is it gonna be expanded in the remake?
am not sure how to get upstairs in the homeless slum all i know is you need tons of food and level 5 cooking i didnt get that far in the original game hope theres cheats in the remake as well for cooking as well

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
am not sure how to get upstairs in the homeless slum all i know is you need tons of food and level 5 cooking i didnt get that far in the original game hope theres cheats in the remake as well for cooking as well
Oh sorry, the second paragraph was meant for the developer. Was just wondering in what way the homeless place will be expanded in the remake.

May 20, 2021
anyone know how to get to the rat king faster with cheats or something to unlock level 5 cooking
Oh sorry, the second paragraph was meant for the developer. Was just wondering in what way the homeless place will be expanded in the remake.
Yay so it's possible to fuck the rat king I wonder how though because I think it's pointless with food with the state of the game we have now

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes