Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
is out!

It's the last version and it's 100% free! We are fully committed to the game re-make - Unaware in The City. More info in the progress reports on the .

Otomo EX version has cheats. Regarding reputation, it's a bit more complex and I can't make it cheatable for you, or you might end up bugging your game out.

Jembut-Chan Pregnancy is on our top priority list and should be included in the game re-make around Autumn.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
is out!

It's the last version and it's 100% free! We are fully committed to the game re-make - Unaware in The City. More info in the progress reports on the .

Otomo EX version has cheats. Regarding reputation, it's a bit more complex and I can't make it cheatable for you, or you might end up bugging your game out.

Jembut-Chan Pregnancy is on our top priority list and should be included in the game re-make around Autumn.
I just hope the remake will not be worse than original...
But if it'll work out then I guess it's a good thing (y) I keep my thumbs on this one.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
What's the difference between this game and Unaware in The City apart from a graphics remake? Wouldn't it be better to continue development on this one with those updates?

Does the remake use a different engine? Will it have more view angles for the characters?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5554432 and menatv

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Final, but not 1.0?

Boo.

Remake? Better Everything(?) to be released later this year?

Well, why didn'----

......... Look at that, you did say so!

Typical when a Dev levels up their ability.... they're no longer satisfied with the quality of the project and decide to upgrade it utilizing their new and upgraded skills. That in of itself could be considered a perk, but it's actually a double-edged sword. Depending on the size and scope of the project Devs have been known to burn out, and wouldn't release what was completed because as the flames died down, the content wasn't up to the new standard. Plus while the old content is upgraded to the new, there's the incessant requests for new content refusing to accept that until the foundation is upgraded that's where the work is going to.

So, here's to the Dev not burning out, and not be brought down by the "more content NOW!" crowd. :coffee:

Reactions: Starmold

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
This is the end? Will there be no Spanish translation? there will be nothing else? I'm really surprised that the label says completed, if the game is not even 100% successful... it's a real shame I really liked this game

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I am...hesitant, to be happy about this getting a remake when it's not even done. If it works out things'll be better for it in the end, but I'm going to be cautious in case the remake is a sign that what you're trying to make will never be good enough to you to complete. That's the same kind of thinking that wrecked Duke Nukem Forever back when it could've come out in the early aughts.

So, if we're only getting one remake while the original's in development, great. But I'm not gonna be enthused if you do it again instead of finishing.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes