VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Mr. Unaware the train sex won't progress. The Lewd stat is already high enough to accept it but clicking on it freezes the game here. Also when choosing the spot, even with the VIP Card, it makes MC go to a random spot in the train.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
VictorHayes You mean the game totally freezes every time at the moment you posted on the screenshot? And only before the sex and not other events? Weird, there's literally 0 scripting there...

BaasB Oh, thanks a lot, but the current ones are fine!

Reactions: BaasB

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
VictorHayes You mean the game totally freezes every time at the moment you posted on the screenshot? And only before the sex and not other events? Weird, there's literally 0 scripting there...
The option to let mc get fucked is there as well as declining it. When clicking on the sex option, screen just sits there and I can't ctrl skip or z click to progress. Other events I've seen (rubbing, hj, and bj) don't freeze up.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
VictorHayes Tested it quickly with my dev tools and nothing weird happened. Didn't see anything obvious in the code either. Will ask someone to test it for me, but currently I'm clueless what could be the reason. Thanks for reporting.

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Mr. Unaware the train sex won't progress. The Lewd stat is already high enough to accept it but clicking on it freezes the game here. Also when choosing the spot, even with the VIP Card, it makes MC go to a random spot in the train.
This happened to me as well. Other encounters are fine, but the sex one freezes.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Sakhmeth Sent you a PM.

abebask Not at all. Core gameplay changes all the time and game is open-world, so any walkthroughs would get outdated really fast.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Unzipping 0.27c extended shows 0.26c extended... (I downloaded through zippyshare and its the x64 version)

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes