Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
raziel121z Yes, don't use outdated, incompatible cracks T_T Kudos for nickname, though.

nagnag911 Could you explain what do you exactly mean? You can talk to NPCs by clicking on them when you are near them. Events at work happen when you work

terirheken I literally answered this question few hours ago on the previous page... Also there's info about it on my Patreon page.

PapaDarku Try clicking on the menu on the wall next to Kevin. But first you need to enter storeroom and change your clothes.

cavaemon It's definitely planned to appear in the future, but it's not on our current priority list, so it will take a "while".

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
raziel121z Yes, don't use outdated, incompatible cracks T_T Kudos for nickname, though.

nagnag911 Could you explain what do you exactly mean? You can talk to NPCs by clicking on them when you are near them. Events at work happen when you work

terirheken I literally answered this question few hours ago on the previous page... Also there's info about it on my Patreon page.

PapaDarku Try clicking on the menu on the wall next to Kevin. But first you need to enter storeroom and change your clothes.

cavaemon It's definitely planned to appear in the future, but it's not on our current priority list, so it will take a "while".
the thing is that i have just download the last version :)

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
raziel121z Oh, sorry then, my bad. I get stormed by people breaking their game with cracks after every release... Anyway, just downloaded the game from F95 and my antivirus deleted Assembly-CSharp.dll because of "ws.reputation.1" detection, which is of course false positive, since it's just a file with low reputation, since it's new and not downloaded many times. So please make sure that your antivirus doesn't block the game. If problem persists, I'll try to take a deeper look into it after v0.19 release. Also, try downloading v0.18b from my Patreon instead, since I have no idea what they are doing here with files before uploading them.

Reactions: raziel121z

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Noice, Another flatmate. I am gonna wait for the 0.19 to resume playing again. Good work dev. Its been long since i played last. I am going to enjoy it.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

ooba

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 200409

Overview:
Main character is an innocent, beautiful 21 years old girl who left her family house in a small village and moved to the big city in order to start her new, adult life. Totally unaware of the big world and with no experience with an opposite sex, she will have to find a way to pay the bills to keep her new flat. She will struggle and try to overcome the dangers of the daily life (in her work, on the streets, and even in her house), and it's up to the player which path she will choose and how low she will fall.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-29
Release Date: 2021-08-29
Developer: Unaware Team - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18a Basic
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - - -
Win 32: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -

Others: * - Extended with cheats

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1246592 View attachment 1246593 View attachment 1246594 View attachment 200421 View attachment 200423 View attachment 200424
Which file do we put the extended/cheat file at?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Drill Sergeant Cheers, good to see that you are still around :D

ooba For god's sake, don't use EX cracks or you gonna break your game. They are NOT going to work.

alisida I never had Mac, so I have no idea. So you need to google a bit, I guess:

BlackMamba21 Yes, re-download the game without the EX crack, because it's the reason.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

smec

May 21, 2020
I can't start a game. When im at the mc customization the buttons "create" and "exit" dont do anything, i hear the sound effect but nothing happens. I think all the rest works fine because i can customize the mc.

Anyone knows what could be happening?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
smec It might be a weird question, but... Could you try clicking the button "faster"? :p I already fixed it for most buttons in v0.19, but all buttons on the left of the character creation screen require you to click fast enough to trigger.

truefish123 You need Extended version for that, mate. Public releases are only for Basic.

BlackMamba21

Jan 21, 2020
Drill Sergeant Cheers, good to see that you are still around :D

ooba For god's sake, don't use EX cracks or you gonna break your game. They are NOT going to work.

alisida I never had Mac, so I have no idea. So you need to google a bit, I guess:

BlackMamba21 Yes, re-download the game without the EX crack, because it's the reason.
So why should the EX crack even be there

smec

May 21, 2020
smec It might be a weird question, but... Could you try clicking the button "faster"? :p I already fixed it for most buttons in v0.19, but all buttons on the left of the character creation screen require you to click fast enough to trigger.
I have spammed the buttons but couldn't start, maybe my laptop its not enough to fulfil the minimum requirements? Could you tell me the minimum requirements? Couldn't find them at the main post

EDIT: After some time it worked but still having loots of issues to trigger button actions. The rest of the game seems to work fine. Give it a try some versions ago and everything was working fine. Dunno if I can provide any more information to help you with this issue.

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Update is out on Patreon.

BlackMamba21 That's the point, it shouldn't. It worked ONLY for the v0.17b and nothing else, but it's already gone from the OP. If you really want EX version, then I posted v0.17c for free few pages ago.

smec I'm sure that if your laptop was too weak, the game wouldn't start at all. Not to mention you could customize your character. But here's info straight from my Patreon:
1630445092001.png

smec Sent you PM.

Last edited:

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone help me with the character creation? After creating the body structure of the character I am clicking on 'create' but nothing happens. Am I missing something?

sukru80

May 21, 2017
Is there a bug with the diner? Second day of work, literally nobody I could interact with.
I am also having a problem in the diner, when you interact with Kevin the only option is Leave, also when you interact with customers they say go away or something irrelevant.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. You just have to click the menu on the wall above the kevin's table :D

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes