Unity Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure [v0.15.2] [CherrySock]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
seems to be a bug with the deep throat scene, whenever holding their heads, if you cum, or stop.. it bugs out, the UI locks, and nothing happens.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
also licking! should definately be added, pussy and ass licking, ass for humiliation, dependant on stat, and pussy for rewards! be great!

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
whats with random black screens, UI locking? dude grinded, now im getting a black screen

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
my save corrupted... black screen, anyone have a full save for me? or just a progressed one where both starter girls are maxed (bar the girl that refuses to swallow, that stat is at 1 lmao).. but it corrupted my save. be a big fucking gem if anyone did me this favour. go to windows search bar, type run, run command, type app data, run. local low. and then cherrysock

CherrySock

Oct 7, 2020
Hello, guys. Sorry, I haven't written anything here for a while.
also licking! should definately be added, pussy and ass licking, ass for humiliation, dependant on stat, and pussy for rewards! be great!
I will definitely add rimming. Pussy licking... ehm... probably not.

whats with random black screens, UI locking? dude grinded, now im getting a black screen
Can you attach the corrupted save file? I'll see, what's the problem.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
CherrySock

Got some suggestions too for punishment,
a stockade or free use hole to put non cooperative slaves in for high cost in mental state but still a way to receive income or even a way to threaten them..

Dancing at the bar
double service or group servicing.

CherrySock

Oct 7, 2020
Ok, there is indeed a bug. The animation for the Pole of Shame causes it sometimes. I'll fix it for the next update. For now you can continue the game avoiding that punishment (or at least backup your save game file before it.)
I've changed your save file, so it loads now. See the attachment.

CherrySock

Got some suggestions too for punishment,
a stockade or free use hole to put non cooperative slaves in for high cost in mental state but still a way to receive income or even a way to threaten them..

Dancing at the bar
double service or group servicing.
All sounds good. But requires a lot of work to implement. For now my priority is to finish the core systems, finish the main story and add more side quests.

dookiexp

May 9, 2022
How the hell do you get these women to A grade. I'm been playing for an hour and not got them moved more than 20% through D.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How the hell do you get these women to A grade. I'm been playing for an hour and not got them moved more than 20% through D.
Have you been training them? Have you been matching each one up with their skills to the clients as best you can? Happy girls make happy clients also.

In the morning, look at how the client rated the girl, low scores ought to mean slow progress in rating system - full diclosure: that's an assumption I'm making, but might not be true.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes