Unity Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure [v0.15.2] [CherrySock]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

phenon08

Aug 26, 2018
I don't think theres gonna be a hero, this guy only have 23 patreons, sadly. I would sub if I didn't lived in a 3rd world country with a shit currency. Let's just be patient.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
what's new in the update?
From what I see, another position/viewing angle has been added. Not sure if it's adding the anal training option or just vaginal.

EDIT: Yes, the anal training has been added.

Last edited:
Reactions: nebopan

peterzwegat2

Aug 8, 2017
what's new in the update?
Version 0.12.0 Changelog
Major changes
  1. Added an anal training.
  2. Added a side quest about the previous Tizita’s overseer. And there is a new outfit as a reward for completing that quest. The quest will start automatically during the first dialogue with Uncle Vulvius. You need to start a new game.
  3. Now there are builds for Linux and Mac too. Unfortunately, I don’t have either of those systems. So, if you encounter any problems, please tell me.
Minor changes
  1. Changed how cumming works. Instead of 2 buttons “Cum inside” and “Cum outside” there is now just one. Where the protagonist cums depends on whatever his dick is in or out. It concerns vaginal and anal training. In oral there is only cum outside for now.
  2. Bug fixes and many balance changes.

Reactions: nebopan

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
How do you play when there's nothing on the screen
It's been 5 times that I start again... everything that is interactive disappears. I have version "0.12"... Please fix the bugs.. Thanks

Reactions: batpaise
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes