Unity Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure [v0.15.2] [CherrySock]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
bit buggy at the moment, pole of shame locked up the screen, try to reload the game but ended up with a black screen, now my save is ruined....

Reactions: KateOlive

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Game errors out a lot for me when I try to assign Vilda. Either the exit button disappears, or assigning her doesn't "stick".

Edit: Verified. If Tizita is assigned to a customer, assigning Vilda will not "save".
Assigning Vilda first and then Tizita will remove the Exit button, making the game impossible to play as you cannot do anything except exit the game.

It can't be right that only one girl can work one night.

Last edited:
Reactions: sweetit

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How to assign clients to the bitch?
Drag her picture to the client that is marked with a green box when dragging. Those clients are the ones that girl is able to satisfy.
But as I mentioned there is a game breaking bug if you try to assign both girls to each client. Either Vilda is de-selected or the game breaks (no buttons to move on).

Kreeze

Jan 1, 2020
I’ve been doing it for 3 hours without result she still doesn’t know how to do it either by encouraging or disciplining her
i don know, i just hacked for money and encourage them all the time :) if you need save - i will give it to you - everything is just 5 hearts and 0.11 finished

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
i don know, i just hacked for money and encourage them all the time :) if you need save - i will give it to you - everything is just 5 hearts and 0.11 finished
I decided to discipline Tizita (dark girl) because I had the impression that she needed it. Safe to say, that does NOT work. She refuses to let herself train OR talk to you, but she will happily work.

Vilda profits from encouragement and being nice (I didn't try it any other way yet). I did reprimand her once during sex because she wouldn't take the entire load into her mouth. Afterwards, she told me "I liked it with you".

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
I can't get Tizita to deepthroat either. She's 5 hearts in everything else, but even with holding her head and telling her to go deeper, I can't get it to unlock. Am I misisng something or just bugged?

Reactions: Dysphorika

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I can't get Tizita to deepthroat either. She's 5 hearts in everything else, but even with holding her head and telling her to go deeper, I can't get it to unlock. Am I misisng something or just bugged?
Well buttons vanish, Vilda doesn't work the client you choose if Tizia works too.
I'd say that the game is in-fucking-credibly bugged.

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Well buttons vanish, Vilda doesn't work the client you choose if Tizia works too.
I'd say that the game is in-fucking-credibly bugged.
Yeah it's definitely in early development, but I really like the themes and the art. By far the most "adult" trainer game I've come across, and I'm a sucker for dark fantasy settings and a manipulative mc. Hoping this one doesn't get abandoned (and maybe moves to Ren'py eventually)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes