Unity Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure [v0.15.2] [CherrySock]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

freality

Feb 1, 2021
How exactly do I assign clients? I'm having similar issues Jeepster mentioned having.

Edit: Finally figured it out.
Could you tell us in the thread for others having the same problem? I can't click or drag on the (what I assume are) yellow checkboxes, or drag the slave to the client, nor drag the client to the slave etc.

Quick edit: To assign a slave to a client you have to click and drag on the graphic of the slaves' face over to the yellow checkbox of the client

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Could you tell us in the thread for others having the same problem? I can't click or drag on the (what I assume are) yellow checkboxes, or drag the slave to the client, nor drag the client to the slave etc.

Quick edit: To assign a slave to a client you have to click and drag on the graphic of the slaves' face over to the yellow checkbox of the client
Hey sorry for the delayed response but I'm glad to see you got it.

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
Personally i think this is great, love the art style, love the look and feel of the game mechanics. Would be great to see this go further

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Damn, does someone has a save? It's a lot to grind until the new content
There's no new content to speak of. Just some silly plot to justify whatever is that you're doing with the two slave prostitutes plus a potential third (to be implemented in the next next next update, most probably the same as the other two, just different hairstyle and eye color). The actual scenes are the same old cocksucking trainer with braids having their own lives like snakes on Medusa's head and a lacklustre missionary sex trainer. Plus pointless peeping.

Louschen

Sep 26, 2017
There's no new content to speak of. Just some silly plot to justify whatever is that you're doing with the two slave prostitutes plus a potential third (to be implemented in the next next next update, most probably the same as the other two, just different hairstyle and eye color). The actual scenes are the same old cocksucking trainer with braids having their own lives like snakes on Medusa's head and a lacklustre missionary sex trainer. Plus pointless peeping.
Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I thought we had new content with the third girl, but it seems it's just bait to make you raise the popularity of the other two to A.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
This title appears to be everything that I've been looking for in a game but will it ever possibly be available for the Android Platform?
If not I guess I'll have to get another laptop cause mine was stolen :cautious:

ninjabanana

Feb 13, 2018
i orderd one of the girls on the pole one night, night came she undressed and went away but the pov was still at the bar with no options and not moving, nothing happend for a while so i exited the game. loaded the save and same thing happend so i went to main menu and then loaded game now i only get black screen (with the background music) when i load, and i can press esc and open the menu but there is always a black screen when i load

Last edited:
Reactions: razle2612
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes