Unity Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure [v0.15.2] [CherrySock]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

badboi6969

Feb 2, 2022
This is the type of game I'm looking for. Basically, you know how you're training them to be prostitutes to get more money to get more women. In these games, you level up various stats across the characters to match generated customers' sexual wants/needs. (sometimes this can get too detailed and granular, like really specific components of sex acts are unnecessary, imo.) That's usually the loop in these brothel games. You get upgrades to the facilities, perhaps a different location, and items to progress. I'm sure you understand that part; it's the rest that's up in the air.

For example, you may want to consider how easy it would be to mod in custom girls. If a player's objective is to get lots of women, then you're stuck always making new girls, unless you let others help or have other plans. That won't matter if the focus isn't to cycle through slaves and gain wealth and reputation, etc. For instance, you could tell a more in-depth story with fewer characters, but then it's not really a brothel management game. I'm not sure what to suggest because I don't know where you want to go exactly.

So far, the dialogue has been pretty good. Like in Jack-o-Nine-Tails, the training is similar, but it's not animated and the description and dialogue is in text with still images after each action taken. It's not as interactive as your demo either. They're menu and button driven. Brothel King and Club Bifrost are like that too. In the latter two you're running a prostitution house, whereas in JONT and Slave Maker you're selling the slaves rather than putting them to work. I suppose the next step is to decide on that (i.e. the type of business and customer--like if they're generated archetypes or static NPCs).

I've played games where the training was very interactive, and it's hard not to feel extremely repetitive. It's going to get repetitive and grindy regardless, but if instead of clicking a button to cause an effect, you have to play a mini-game, then it could get annoying. Therefore, these games usually allow you to skip the dialog, even if it is just scrolling through images and text, and go directly into a summary of action results.

Also, there's usually a debt that needs to be repaid or some other kind of timer in the main plot of these games, and I suggest not using this artificial tension mechanic, and leave the gameplay open-ended.

Well, I'm just describing aspects of similar games... If you tell me more about what you're aiming for, I'll have some better ideas.
Which games were you talking about when you mentioned "interactive"?

dookie85

Nov 18, 2020
Which games were you talking about when you mentioned "interactive"?
Haha, it took you over a year to reply. I guess it's my fault for writing so much.

Anyway, I think there was a game called Slaves of Rome or some Roman themed game which had interactive training that got old quick. The way japanese sim games like Koikatsu do it is fine because you're doing other activities and whatnot, and the "interactive" part is the payoff... My point was that if you start doing interactive training to raise stats like these trainer games, it'll get repetitive and grindy.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hi guys. Sorry for not posting any updates here.
Anyway, the version 0.7.1 is out. You can get it here:
Changelog:

Also, I've made a trailer for the game:

Enjoy.
Thank you very much! :)

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
The 'prostitution' tag is missing and that theme / content is unavoidable.

I like trainer games, I love Dom games, and I like her look; but I dislike training girls to just polish some other dudes knob for cash.

The RP of that character arc with the MCs gals makes pp very soft. Gl on your game dev.

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Game froze in the client screen after I sent the blonde to the pole. And it breaks the whole save

DrWho8428

May 16, 2022
1. Added sound (breathing, moans, slurps…)
2. Added blush
3. Added crying and running mascara
4. Added saliva (guy’s dick getting wet and also drooping from slave’s mouth)
Nice UpDate...
We need new content?
Pfff, no... We need some shit here...

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes