Unity Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure [v0.15.2] [CherrySock]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

ossi06

Nov 15, 2017
Nice circumstances. After several days, Vilda refuses to comunicate. But with some tricky you can make her enjoying the oral till deepthroating. And there is the opportunity to make her strip more often a day. I really like to discover the possibilities.
kind regards

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
This game reminds me a bit of Super Deepthroat. Maybe steal some sounds effects from that game. They fit the action very well.

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Cool game!
I appreciated the change in sound effect based on the intensity of spanking. Nice attention to detail.

Suggestions:
- Some variety of female body shape would be nice. Both girls look to my eye like starving waifs.
- Girl facial expressions are a little tough to interpret during vaginal sex. Is she surprised? In pain? Experiencing pleasure? I'm not sure. Maybe sound effects or dialogue would help make this clearer and add to the experience.
- During oral scenes, having the girl's hands visible would be a good way to help indicate her experience. Clenched fist or struggling hands when she's unhappy. Calm hands or hands down when she's happy.
- Some clearer overall goal indication would be helpful. We're training the girls to work the brothel, after how many days does it open? Can we see some measure of the girl's skills?

Keep up the good work, cheers!

Nov 27, 2017
nobody noticed her head is oversized??? am i the only one that thinks that looks ridiculous

CherrySock

Oct 7, 2020
- Some variety of female body shape would be nice. Both girls look to my eye like starving waifs.
There will be some variations.
- Girl facial expressions are a little tough to interpret during vaginal sex. Is she surprised? In pain? Experiencing pleasure? I'm not sure. Maybe sound effects or dialogue would help make this clearer and add to the experience.
Yeah, I am aware of that problem. I am thinking about different solutions like a pain/pleasure meter or symbols above girl's head (little hearts flying if she's enjoying it) or dialogue lines as you suggested.
- During oral scenes, having the girl's hands visible would be a good way to help indicate her experience. Clenched fist or struggling hands when she's unhappy. Calm hands or hands down when she's happy.
I don't think I'll make the camera angle wider, but I'm planning to add the ability for the girl to raise her hands (maybe she can push the guy away or stroke his cock, stuff like that).
- Some clearer overall goal indication would be helpful. We're training the girls to work the brothel, after how many days does it open? Can we see some measure of the girl's skills?
Absolutely. There is going to be a global story with clear goals.
After each night clients will rate your girls and it will compose their popularity level.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Having all the girls seemingly have the expression of a lifeless doll is kinda a turn off brah.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Interesting game, but how do you know how well you're doing? I'm guessing it's to do with your speed and their facial expressions, but they're kinda random.

Silverkees

Nov 16, 2020
I love the body design, but the head, uh. I made some tweaks in photoshop to show how hot she could look if she had smaller face (well, in my opinion and taste ofc). I hope she will get a redesign some day, ahaha.

Anyway, good job, waiting for more :p

1645010990780.png

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Interesting game, but how do you know how well you're doing? I'm guessing it's to do with your speed and their facial expressions, but they're kinda random.
The game is currently in such a state of undrrdevelopment, it shouldn't even be considered a game. Nice artwork and animations, but as a sex act simulator it's really behind a lot of other games which feature more positions, actions, reactions, ect. Deepthroating and missionary vanilla just won't cut it. No solid training regime either, as you can see in other whore/slave trainers. It isn't a proper sexual corruption game either, as neither of the two female characters have any developed personalities that would be subject to player's seductive efforts. It's more or less a concept demo featuring nicely drawn animated paperdolls.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes