Unity Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure [v0.15.2] [CherrySock]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

dookie85

Nov 18, 2020
This is the type of game I'm looking for. Basically, you know how you're training them to be prostitutes to get more money to get more women. In these games, you level up various stats across the characters to match generated customers' sexual wants/needs. (sometimes this can get too detailed and granular, like really specific components of sex acts are unnecessary, imo.) That's usually the loop in these brothel games. You get upgrades to the facilities, perhaps a different location, and items to progress. I'm sure you understand that part; it's the rest that's up in the air.

For example, you may want to consider how easy it would be to mod in custom girls. If a player's objective is to get lots of women, then you're stuck always making new girls, unless you let others help or have other plans. That won't matter if the focus isn't to cycle through slaves and gain wealth and reputation, etc. For instance, you could tell a more in-depth story with fewer characters, but then it's not really a brothel management game. I'm not sure what to suggest because I don't know where you want to go exactly.

So far, the dialogue has been pretty good. Like in Jack-o-Nine-Tails, the training is similar, but it's not animated and the description and dialogue is in text with still images after each action taken. It's not as interactive as your demo either. They're menu and button driven. Brothel King and Club Bifrost are like that too. In the latter two you're running a prostitution house, whereas in JONT and Slave Maker you're selling the slaves rather than putting them to work. I suppose the next step is to decide on that (i.e. the type of business and customer--like if they're generated archetypes or static NPCs).

I've played games where the training was very interactive, and it's hard not to feel extremely repetitive. It's going to get repetitive and grindy regardless, but if instead of clicking a button to cause an effect, you have to play a mini-game, then it could get annoying. Therefore, these games usually allow you to skip the dialog, even if it is just scrolling through images and text, and go directly into a summary of action results.

Also, there's usually a debt that needs to be repaid or some other kind of timer in the main plot of these games, and I suggest not using this artificial tension mechanic, and leave the gameplay open-ended.

Well, I'm just describing aspects of similar games... If you tell me more about what you're aiming for, I'll have some better ideas.

CherrySock

Oct 7, 2020
This is the type of game I'm looking for. Basically, you know how you're training them to be prostitutes to get more money to get more women. In these games, you level up various stats across the characters to match generated customers' sexual wants/needs. (sometimes this can get too detailed and granular, like really specific components of sex acts are unnecessary, imo.) That's usually the loop in these brothel games. You get upgrades to the facilities, perhaps a different location, and items to progress. I'm sure you understand that part; it's the rest that's up in the air.

For example, you may want to consider how easy it would be to mod in custom girls. If a player's objective is to get lots of women, then you're stuck always making new girls, unless you let others help or have other plans. That won't matter if the focus isn't to cycle through slaves and gain wealth and reputation, etc. For instance, you could tell a more in-depth story with fewer characters, but then it's not really a brothel management game. I'm not sure what to suggest because I don't know where you want to go exactly.
That's what I'm planning to in my game: Player trains his girls, makes money and completes quests. The goal is to progress through the main story. Then he'll get other slaves and story continues. I have no plans for supporting mods. Too many systems would have to be rebuild from the ground up to achieve that. Sorry.
A more in-depth story with fewer characters is exactly what I am aiming for.

I've played games where the training was very interactive, and it's hard not to feel extremely repetitive. It's going to get repetitive and grindy regardless, but if instead of clicking a button to cause an effect, you have to play a mini-game, then it could get annoying. Therefore, these games usually allow you to skip the dialog, even if it is just scrolling through images and text, and go directly into a summary of action results.
Yeah. That's one of biggest fear. That a player would have fun with training minigames couple of times and after that will only get annoyed playing them. Well, the only solution to that is to add more stuff to training. I have some ideas how to make it less repetitive.
Also, there's usually a debt that needs to be repaid or some other kind of timer in the main plot of these games, and I suggest not using this artificial tension mechanic, and leave the gameplay open-ended.
Oh no, nothing like that. I want for the player to take his time, experiment and do whatever he wants. There will be no way to lose or somehow screw things up permanently.

Reactions: dookie85

Beethoven

Apr 7, 2020
keep it up, you did good man.
focus on content more than looks, believe me it will make it much better.
still, I like.

Reactions: ossi06

ossi06

Nov 15, 2017
Good game beginning.
first the critics: A hint about savings in the intro would be fine,
it isn't clear (to me) to whom the exciting-bar belongs her or him (your?)
now the positives: extremly good mimic expressions
a whish: orgasm expressed with toes or hands and redening of the chest, but it's up to the dev
the game is very promising and I'm looking unpatiently forward to the next release
I think it's a well gone teaser, (course the dialogs aren't as much as the progress - beta version)
Personally i do not pay on patreon, but a little coffe to go is possible for this product in later state.

CherrySock

Oct 7, 2020
The new version is available now. You can get it in my

Changelog:

1. New interface design. That includes new main menu and pause menus.
  2. Now you can change slaves’ outfit. Added 1 outfit that is available for both girls.
  3. Now you can change slave’s pubic hair. Added 3 styles plus clean shaven.
Good game beginning.
Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: dookie85

ossi06

Nov 15, 2017
The new version is available now. You can get it in my

Changelog:

1. New interface design. That includes new main menu and pause menus.
  2. Now you can change slaves’ outfit. Added 1 outfit that is available for both girls.
  3. Now you can change slave’s pubic hair. Added 3 styles plus clean shaven.

Thanks for the feedback.
thanks for the update, enjoy your small coffee
will there be a mac-version it future?
do you want a german translation (for free)?
kind regards

Reactions: peytine93

CherrySock

Oct 7, 2020
thanks for the update, enjoy your small coffee
will there be a mac-version it future?
do you want a german translation (for free)?
kind regards
It shouldn't be a problem to make a Mac version if someone can test it.
About the translation, I'll keep your offer in mind, thanks. But I'll think about any translations closer to the end of the development.

Reactions: peytine93

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Odd there is no curruption tag. Where they pre-trained?

Its a promising start though, will check back for updates.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Not bad game! thx, i like this genre. in this Game you can invest money. thats worth

++Albino++

Jul 28, 2018
This game reminds me a bit in the style of the enslavement war, a pity that game it has been abandoned, if the developer had made an art like this one it could have been more successful.

Now I'm going to try this to see if I like the story.:sneaky:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
my one gripe is that, i think we should have more options, for example, going down on them to make them more excited, fingering, also, while the feedback we get is interesting, we need an excite bar for them as well, as is, we have barelly anything to go and it just ends when we end.

also, the tags say anal and oral, but i have not found a way to unlock them, if they are unlockable at this version.

game has huge potential, but we need more than just some talk and some thrust... another thing would be to start with one girl first, and then get introduced to another later.

maybe go the slave trainer route, where we receive them for training, and the person expects their skills to go to a certain point before the time limit.

either way, like i said, huge potential.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Interesting game so far ... a bit slow and tedious / grindy to start off with especially from a "friendly" standpoint.

Edit: Boring game.
26 days of vaginal only.
Who's disciplining who?.... Game is disciplining me, not the other way round!!
I don't care about how to unlock oral and anal anymore.. I'm done with this.

Last edited:

CherrySock

Oct 7, 2020
Yeah, version 0.3.1 is available now.
Added oral training.
You can get it here:

The next update will be about sound.

Reactions: Kinky_Barbaris
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes