Unity Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure [v0.15.2] [CherrySock]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Yeah it's definitely in early development, but I really like the themes and the art. By far the most "adult" trainer game I've come across, and I'm a sucker for dark fantasy settings and a manipulative mc. Hoping this one doesn't get abandoned (and maybe moves to Ren'py eventually)
all that and animated scenes when they are working, maybe even more consistent art style

Reactions: Jdubya

Kreeze

Jan 1, 2020
Please drop a save file
everything for everyone is 5 stars (sex, DT etc.), 0.11 story complete (girls are "A" whores) - put it here AppData\LocalLow\CherrySock\Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure

i wish girls would be a bit more thicker or at least feature to make them so - because they look like they havent eaten in ages - skin and bones

Last edited:

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
i wish girls would be a bit more thicker or at least feature to make them so - because they look like they havent eaten in ages - skin and bones
I'd like to see more variety in the body shapes as well as new girls are unlocked. The thigh gap/gangly teenage girl body type is sexy, but some more voluptuous "mature" bodies, muscles on the orc girl, etc. would be nice as well. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

Reactions: techguy00

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Anybody else with corrupted saves? Buttons disappear near the end of training, went back to main menu and tried to reload now the save is corrupted. Without a save system this game is a no go. Putting in hours to barely get anywhere then the save corrupts is aggravating.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Anybody else with corrupted saves? Buttons disappear near the end of training, went back to main menu and tried to reload now the save is corrupted. Without a save system this game is a no go. Putting in hours to barely get anywhere then the save corrupts is aggravating.
The game does have a save system, but it is automatic. I never experienced corrupted save data, but I experienced buttons suddenly vanishing.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Yeah it's definitely in early development, but I really like the themes and the art. By far the most "adult" trainer game I've come across, and I'm a sucker for dark fantasy settings and a manipulative mc. Hoping this one doesn't get abandoned (and maybe moves to Ren'py eventually)
Renpy cannot do stuff that this game makes use of. Renpy is meant for static visual novels. Originally, movie files werent even supported, and most developers today just swap a ton of image files fast in succession.

Please don't mention Renpy in a serious conversation about game engines. You're comparing it with an engine that is used in AAA titles.

Other than that, I agree, but I'd love to see diversity in the characters. Also, with this artwork it would be possible to do random characters instead of these fixed ones. I imagine having a group of ten girls to cater for. These two could be fixed, I wouldn't care.

But as long as futas and tentacles are kept out of this project :)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I can't get Tizita to deepthroat either. She's 5 hearts in everything else, but even with holding her head and telling her to go deeper, I can't get it to unlock. Am I misisng something or just bugged?
I have the same problem with Vilda. Tizia took the entire length after the third try. (I chose to be nice to them).
Maybe I need to discipline Vilda a lot to make her use her throat.

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Please don't mention Renpy in a serious conversation about game engines. You're comparing it with an engine that is used in AAA titles.
Right. But seeing as this is a menu-driven sandbox and not a AAA 3D shooter, I'm unsure what segments of this game couldn't be done more simply and with fewer bugs, (i.e. saves and missing buttons) in Ren'py.

Regardless, I really like what's here so far, and have high hopes for this one.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
i would assume that mechanics is the important bit and cosmetic stuff is next, i for one think the music does not fit to the theme, steal the music from HBO rome or spartacus

ossi06

Nov 15, 2017
To Cherry Sock
First the positive: The improvement of the storyline is nice, even if it's not my pair of shoes to make anybody lie (even in a game, my personal problem. But to act as an overseer is generel a problem so I take it as an theatrical act). Negative are some bugs. After changing the stile of the pubic I have a frozen screen that could be fixed by restart. Another frozen screen appears when I tried to put Vilda on the pole of shame. It isn't fixable by restart and so i'm forced to begin at scratch. Not very covienent, isn't it? Isn't it possibly to make more than one save-posibillity? So that I can play sometimes the nice and somtimes a not so nice guy and don't stuck in a bug. I'm curiuos about the further storyline. nice greetings
Hint for those who stuck with deepthroating: Use your hand (not only on yourselves, grin). kind regards

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
The game does have a save system, but it is automatic. I never experienced corrupted save data, but I experienced buttons suddenly vanishing.
It's not a proper save system if it relies on auto save which corrupts itself. If I can't create backup saves a game isn't worth the time input. I will check back in a year or two.

The game has good mechanics but the UI is waaaaaaaaay too slow for such a grindy game. Dev needs to enable control functionality before animations end.

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
otis talks to us about resistance but at what point we can know what is the resistance of vilda and at what time she can do deep throat because I have to be more than 100 training to hold her head for what happens to do deep throat my he still don’t know the do is that he would have a way of doing for which know it easily .

Reactions: momentarilydepraved

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Unity is much more suitable to the somewhat dynamic elements, such as the blowjob minigame.
I wish renpy would go away, we'd have less crappy VNs and more proper games, 2D and 3D.

clsightunseen

Sep 5, 2020
What does encourage actually do during a oral training?
I haven't played it in a while, but I remember going back and forth between giving instructions and encouragement. It seemed to get the blond one to deepthroat after a couple training sessions without forcing it. So I don't know if it actually has a function but it did seem like it helped to get them to do things if you did it enough.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes