castanik123

Sep 8, 2018
Alright you old horndogs, here's the mac and mobile versions y'all have been waiting for :)

Mac:
Android:

Those should be functional, let me know if for some reason they don't work :)

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hope the android game crashing bug will be fixed soon cause Everytime I tried to start a new game it just loads a little and then boom auto close

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Lol, got me excited for a minute, then realised the newest version is 0.40, this one was from last month :ROFLMAO:

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Is the android version of the game still game crashing when you start. New game? Hope the android game crashing problem will be fixed soon

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It looks like a gear's update.well ngl the reason why i don't upload that much is because the new builds is just for the sake of update and lots of teases.
Android
Mac
Windows
Thanks a lot! Do we finally get some under gear's pants?
Yeah The dev rly takes his time on milking :ROFLMAO:. Being ages still doesn't hv much lewd scenes. It's kinda like "black gate" all over again:(. Not surprising as I assume his another ongoing one with bizarre paying model "Lust" generates more revenue?:unsure:

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
Yeah The dev rly takes his time on milking :ROFLMAO:. Being ages still doesn't hv much lewd scenes. It's kinda like "black gate" all over again:(. Not surprising as I assume his another ongoing one with bizarre paying model "Lust" generates more revenue?:unsure:
Called him out on itch.io about him deleting comments and how he's not doing alot for a months worth of content and he deleted comments all together, same goes for the new lust game he's making alot of people said negative things and he got rid of comments all together, there are alot of games that are better than his and are free and yet he asks for money for games that have far less content and updates

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks for the new update nackedsnake