PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Does anyone know how to beat the two mages in the dungeon? The battle with the two mages where you have to pick between 3 roles; Love mancer, Alchemist, and something else... Can someone tell me how to win this battle?

Reactions: konstantin2547

Czars

Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone know how to beat the two mages in the dungeon? The battle with the two mages where you have to pick between 3 roles; Love mancer, Alchemist, and something else... Can someone tell me how to win this battle?
Can't seem to pass it either. Died on all 3 classes so it looks like you have to just win it.

Edit: Just finished (As an alchemist) keep on using Gear's move that stuns. It'll let you focus on one enemy for some time

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Can't seem to pass it either. Died on all 3 classes so it looks like you have to just win it.

Edit: Just finished (As an alchemist) keep on using Gear's move that stuns. It'll let you focus on one enemy for some time
Is it doable?

reval912

Nov 24, 2019
Is there a way to skip the first dungeon with the fight of the two mages at the same time? because I can't seem to beat them at the second fight...
well you have to rng your run. i did my run i increase my love for gears(best boi). idk the battle sequence but he is fast and double attack before anyone attacks again. for grizz just use block. this also i did during juleon fight.

Reactions: konstantin2547

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
well you have to rng your run. i did my run i increase my love for gears(best boi). idk the battle sequence but he is fast and double attack before anyone attacks again. for grizz just use block. this also i did during juleon fight.
What do you mean with rng?