nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
His games okay, but I think it requires a subscription. Also you cant really share it without someone here making a crack for it (thanks btw to those who do it). I find his game lacking really..
Well, when the dev is only focusing on making money (Proof? Look how slow the progress of UB and lust are, and how bizarre the paid model of Lust is), it'll only tank the quality of the game. :ROFLMAO:
Uncommon Breed was one of the first few gay games I found back when there's not many available, nowadays it really doesn't feel appalling anymore like you said.

Did anyone have his new game ' ' ?
There's a thread for that Lust [v1.0.0A] [Sabre].
But as fingers said, you can't play without a crack. And given how early stage the game is in, no one is cracking it.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Well, when the dev is only focusing on making money (Proof? Look how slow the progress of UB and lust are, and how bizarre the paid model of Lust is), it'll only tank the quality of the game. :ROFLMAO:
Uncommon Breed was one of the first few gay games I found back when there's not many available, nowadays it really doesn't feel appalling anymore like you said.

There's a thread for that Lust [v1.0.0A] [Sabre].
But as fingers said, you can't play without a crack. And given how early stage the game is in, no one is cracking it.
it's ok I just wanna try. Thank you.

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
Well this shitty developer just gave the excuse of not working on the game as taking a break to focus on lust even know he barely worked on uncommon breed barely any progress in 3 years, lazy last art pieces clearly not made by the same guy that was doing them originally, and now doing a make it rich scheme with lust

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Well this shitty developer just gave the excuse of not working on the game as taking a break to focus on lust even know he barely worked on uncommon breed barely any progress in 3 years, lazy last art pieces clearly not made by the same guy that was doing them originally, and now doing a make it rich scheme with lust
At this point I think we can safely assume we won't get a completed UB at all. TBH, I've already forgot what's this game is about, and the dev does not give change-log also not help :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
There's version 41 on the itch page, I noticed. Is that at all worth it or is it just a nothing update?
Kemono party only has up to 40 and judging by the length between releases there's probably some new content also 41 will be the last release for awhile as it looks like they are taking a break for a bit.

M_Double_B

Jun 30, 2021
View attachment 271299

Overview:
Get plopped into the shoes of a developing hero character and bring together a band of outlaws to save your home. Strengthen your personal relationships and find that strength translates into your battles together. Get to know and romance them but be wary of leaving the strength of your other teammates behind!​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-23
Release Date: 2022-01-13
Developer: Bytez -
Censored: No
Version: 0.40
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ineedlinks93 Thanks for the link.

View attachment 271300 View attachment 271301 View attachment 271302 View attachment 271303 View attachment 271304 View attachment 271305
The android version does not run at all. No matter from wich source is downloaded it crashes completely and don't run!