AffectionatePrune1

May 1, 2020
Doesn't work on Mac os Catalina
i worked it out, though i did update to Big sur.

On mac os big sur when opening the app it says "You do not have permission to open the application"
You can overwrite this by typing in terminal "sudo chmod -R 755" then dragging the app there and press enter.

i suppose this could work on catalina and other older versions too.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
They just released UB Version 36.
Also, they released a new thing called . Anyone know what exactly it is? Seems like they plan to develop an Online MMO which use your Patroen account for log-in?

Reactions: konstantin2547

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
I don't remember hearing it was an MMO. Maybe I just didn't see that part. I remember it having RPG elements, that's for sure

May 6, 2019
They just released UB Version 36.
Also, they released a new thing called . Anyone know what exactly it is? Seems like they plan to develop an Online MMO which use your Patroen account for log-in?
played it, its in the beginning stage. its nothing more then a straight up tease. plus this developer seems very tight nit on his games, also there not very good. But will see, he seems to have alot more control on who can play and who cant. :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: nackedsnake

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
So you can get past the Patreon/No Patreon screen? Or is it because you are already suscribed?

JupiterG

Jan 9, 2021
i worked it out, though i did update to Big sur.

On mac os big sur when opening the app it says "You do not have permission to open the application"
You can overwrite this by typing in terminal "sudo chmod -R 755" then dragging the app there and press enter.

i suppose this could work on catalina and other older versions too.
Tried the way you said but it requires me to input a password in the terminal, there is no way for me to do it with my keyboard though

Reactions: konstantin2547

castanik123

Sep 8, 2018
Update: Just bought the game. I can try upload it, though no guarantees I can get it here quickly since this is my first time doing this haha

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zaush