3.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Usser82

Feb 4, 2018
very short update, dont dowload it its not worth it!A littel Story but i hope next update is much better.

Reactions: mkmk

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This last 2 updates were a fucking letdown. It wasn't the best thing ever even before that, but at least it had action (not only sexual), now it's barely progressing at all.

Reactions: arms99 and mkmk

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for v0.5 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
0.6 compressed?

Reactions: LongSilver

Burningone

Feb 2, 2020
Uncontrollable Lust [v0.6] [Funny Desires] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~ Pc: 2.23 GB ~ Mac 2.21 GB
Download ~ 329.8 MB ~ 312.5 MB
Pc: - -
Mac: - -

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
To solve "Preferences" error download and copy file "screens.rpy" to UncontrollableLust-0.6-pc\UncontrollableLust-0.6-pc\game (the file must be named "screens.rpy" so if you download it you have the numbers in the front of the name delete them) and next unzip NanumGothic.7z and copy file with fonts "NanumGothic.ttf" to UncontrollableLust-0.6-pc\UncontrollableLust-0.6-pc\renpy\common
Now you can run the game, but the first time you start the game, it may close the game and show an error but restart the game then and it should all work properly and now you can use normally "Preferences"

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes