3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Decided to do a walkthrough mod for this on. Enjoy! Gallery is Fully Unlocked

Edit: Updated to v0.7

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Android port with Zoey Raven 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Gestures included, if for some reason animations don't play in your device try the "Disable HWA" switch in preferences. (Sort of experimental at the moment)

Edit: updated to 0.8 and added incest switch to preferences menu tab

Last edited:

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Loved this update, and the progression of the story. Keep up the great job.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

I have played the recent update v0.7 and finished. But in gallery i can able to look into this version scenes , i can't connect to precious version scenes . It's Disabled . Used old version v0.6 saves to start this new version .

Any fix for this issues .

Nov 4, 2018
Needs a incest patch for that one girls family, they are calling their mom landlady.

And a little while later the mc gets called a Landlady fucker instead of a motherfucker so that needs a patch as well apparently.

When pregnancy gets actually added what will you call the mom, a human room for fetuses or a sperm processr?

Walkthrough definitely outdated, content extends beyond the guide. (probably because this update released not long ago lol)

Good game

Last edited:

rishirajrebel

May 19, 2020
I really like the story line of this game and can't wait for next update please update this game really fast i can't hold my excitement for next update please don't delay the game updates too long

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
Man, I have no idea what this game is about. Like you are married and have a good job, then you have an affair with a co-worker's wife, now suddenly you are a high school student, I'm completely lost.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi Guys /...
I have played the recent update v0.7 and finished. But in gallery i can able to look into this version scenes , i can't connect to precious version scenes . It's Disabled . Used old version v0.6 saves to start this new version .
Any fix for this issues .
The reason could be your save being older than when the gallery was added.
you can either use walkthrough mod in the op or start a new game to trigger all variables.(I would say start a new, that way if any other variable got missed will also trigger.)
Needs a incest patch for that one girls family, they are calling their mom landlady.

And a little while later the mc gets called a Landlady fucker instead of a motherfucker so that needs a patch as well apparently.

When pregnancy gets actually added what will you call the mom, a human room for fetuses or a sperm processr?

Walkthrough definitely outdated, content extends beyond the guide. (probably because this update released not long ago lol)

Good game
You can use the code to change relationships. v0.7Walkthrough

Jul 26, 2018
Can you remove the enter save file name on android? My android keyboard keeps poping up even I hit back. I need to hit back just to save on lower part of the save files because half of the screen is covered by my keyboard.

Reactions: porcupint

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Can you remove the enter save file name on android? My android keyboard keeps poping up even I hit back. I need to hit back just to save on lower part of the save files because half of the screen is covered by my keyboard.
Thanks for letting me know about this. I'll try to solve it.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
As you realize your increasing lust, will you claim all the women? Or keep on leading an ordinary life as have been?
Do you have the slightest idea where you are and who else is here?​

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Oh yeah, finally a story update. Aweseome.

What I really like about this one is that it jumps right into the action.
Bang, bang, bang! Literally! Haha. No big intro, no year long built up.
Something happening right away. I like it.

What I really really like it that you can name these boys,
Andrew and Shakira or whatsitname. I called them Douche and Bag.

• Haha
Reactions: playb0y44

Codename21

May 20, 2017
The text was only done once, so don't complain.
You should see what it looks like before the proofread.
I gave my opinion at the time, which was the first released version - and 11 months ago lol. I said it looked good but needed proofreading, and it has had more since then - so my comment helped the development. I'm glad the game is continuing lol.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So far only indication of pregnancy , new girl Scarlet gets heavily pumped and text indicates she got pregg
She won't be the only one that you can make pregnant.
You can decide for every girl. It's just that, I doubt any girl will be able to show pregnancy in just 1 week (Game storyline progressed so far). :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: nevermoreXX

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
She won't be the only one you can make pregnant.
You can decide for every girl. I just that I doubt any girl will be able to show pregnancy in just 1 week (Game story line progressed so far). :sneaky:
Thats alright ! As long as MC can keep all their "belly" warmed up and "happy" on regular basis
The prospect of personal Kindergarten is hot tho :love:

P.S
I was happily surprised when i saw Naomi passing out from ..almost "bursted" right there
(Sorry wrong name?)

Last edited:
  • Star-struck
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes