SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I don't see it happening this month...this month he released My Employee's family v4.7 so...I would say january next year...
Why i am not wondered to see you here too xD
But ok. Didnt now that that Game is from him too
Better said I did not pay attention to the name

Reactions: BTLD

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
But tbh. I like this game more as My Employee's family . It just feel great to be some "Badass" without the MC knowing it

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I don't see it happening this month...this month he released My Employee's family v4.7 so...I would say january next year...
Yes, that's the plan. Last update I rush to release within one month. And we all know how that turn out to be. So this time I won't rush the update and try to give you guys an update, that all of you can enjoy.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Yes, that's the plan. Last update I rush to release within one month. And we all know how that turn out to be. So this time I won't rush the update and try to give you guys an update, that all of you can enjoy.
So i understand it as with every Month you switch between both games with updates ?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
better to take your time to be honest..:D
EDIT : we can wait , that's not a issue

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Normally that's how I released. But last update of UL turned to be very short. So I have decided to release a bigger one this time.
it was a bit on the short side ...but it was still enjoyable. :D

Reactions: DA22

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Can someone tell me how the dev manages the updates of his two games. Is he working on both games at the same time or does he work on one game and than the other?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Can someone tell me how the dev manages the updates of his two games. Is he working on both games at the same time or does he work on one game and than the other?
Currently, I don't have a decent computer that could allow me to work on both games at the same time. So I work on them 1 by 1.

Reactions: JohnPaxson and BTLD

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
after i read the 'description' of the story, i imediately thought of 'Troma videos' movies So BAD they are classics! the 'background', 'present' and 'story' don't add up nor make much sense, so i felt that Hell i gotta try this! really bad engrish and gwammer make for Fun adventures ... sometimes.... between Roger Corman and Troma comes the break-through VN 'Uncontrollable Lust' .... now at select pirate stores near you ...

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes