caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Altaviat

May 16, 2017
Something went wrong with ending in mod for v0.7 of the game. I tried to fix it - please, test attached script file.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update and no errors, saw quite a long flashback after 3some before airport. didn't play from start although.

sad that only sexual content was bare asses after prev. update's 3some and daughter's friend grinding MC's dick.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Try being a modder without a change log. I'm gonna have to redo the whole mod next update. There are also coding errors I'm getting blamed for, imagine that. Sometimes I wonder why I do this TBH. I am here to help the community, but on this game it doesn't seem to be appreciated. I tested the game with my v0.3 of the mod from beginning to end and had no errora, and people still are not pleased.
i feel you man its like being a cashier at a store that has no control over prices but gets yelled at lol

Reactions: Monkeyking-14

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Okay the update makes far more sense now. The walkthrough mod jumps straight from Claire hugging you to *Meanwhile* getting carjacked. Initially I chalked it up to the oft times hard to follow nature of the game :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: playb0y44

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Okay the update makes far more sense now. The walkthrough mod jumps straight from Claire hugging you to *Meanwhile* getting carjacked. Initially I chalked it up to the oft times hard to follow nature of the game :rolleyes:
As I've already stated I'll fix it in the next update, you are missing no variables whatsoever. I had no changelog to go off of, so I had no idea of these kinda of minutia.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
As I've already stated I'll fix it in the next update, you are missing no variables whatsoever. I had no changelog to go off of, so I had no idea of these kinda of minutia.
Sorry, had no idea. Was just posting what I'd had an issue with. Love your work on multiple games.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I`m not sure, if I understand correctly, but my game (with WT mod ver. 3) don`t "jump" anywhere after Claire hugs the MC, there is normal dialogue and then MC get a phone call and leave, Claire "wake" up, MC is hijacked and then its back to Claires story. I`m not sure if that is what it is ????

Nov 4, 2018
I just used the wt beginning to end without problems, though on my first pt I wasn't using a wt mod and I pretended to be a member, if I remember correctly there's no difference in outcome from that decision you still stop the doc in the same manner, he puts his hand on the scanner and after several clearance check fails it reveals he has the highest level clearance. He just doesn't bother with the bribe dialogue.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I just used the wt beginning to end without problems, though on my first pt I wasn't using a wt mod and I pretended to be a member, if I remember correctly there's no difference in outcome from that decision you still stop the doc in the same manner, he puts his hand on the scanner and after several clearance check fails it reveals he has the highest level clearance. He just doesn't bother with the bribe dialogue.
Yea, it's not what the it says to do in the written WT, but I liked that path better.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The outcome should be different. If you pretend to be a member you should have more time for having fun with the girl but if you bribed the guard you won't have time to have fun with the girl. (Just in case I'll have a look.)

Edit: Turns out I did mess up. I'll update the code.

Nov 4, 2018
The outcome should be different. If you pretend to be a member you should have more time for having fun with the girl but if you bribed the guard you won't have time to have fun with the girl. (Just in case I'll have a look.)
Before he leaves with her (bribed guards),
While shes passed out after the first round,
He gets hard again and says might as well go for one more,
Or something like that,
Idr what it was like my first pt its been a few months,
But the doc was stopped the same way,
A couple times he says I should get out of here soon,
But there was enough time for that second go.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Before he leaves with her (bribed guards),
While shes passed out after the first round,
He gets hard again and says might as well go for one more,
Or something like that,
Idr what it was like my first pt its been a few months,
But the doc was stopped the same way,
A couple times he says I should get out of here soon,
But there was enough time for that second go.
Yes, I checked, it is as you say.
But I didn't intend it to play like that. I'm updating the code so that you should only be able to have sex if you pretend to be a member otherwise you'll have to leave because of time shortage.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It was a good update with more girls added I'm guessing there is a reason why the MC doesn't remember Claire or he has just been in that many situations he has forgotten her.

Sep 6, 2020
This game is fucking great, finally a story where you are a fucking badass and fuck everyone up, can't wait to see more of this.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Android port with Zoey Raven 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Gestures included, if for some reason animations don't play in your device try the "Disable HWA" switch in preferences. (Sort of experimental at the moment)
Mega

Edit: updated to 0.8 and added incest switch to preferences menu tab
Updated my Android port.

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
Due to the updated code, I started a new game with 0.7. When I went to load my saved game in 0.8, I received the following message:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Is there going to be a fix or do we now have to start over, yet again?

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes