Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I didn't even get anything new without any mods, funny. :KEK:
There are some coding errors my mod didn't touch I'm being blamed for as well. If this continues, I will abandon the mod, because I'm not gonna take the blame for dev errors.

• Sad
Reactions: haooni

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
its hard to wanna download a new update without a changelog.
Try being a modder without a change log. I'm gonna have to redo the whole mod next update. There are also coding errors I'm getting blamed for, imagine that. Sometimes I wonder why I do this TBH. I am here to help the community, but on this game it doesn't seem to be appreciated. I tested the game with my v0.3 of the mod from beginning to end and had no errora, and people still are not pleased.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There are some coding errors my mod didn't touch I'm being blamed for as well. If this continues, I will abandon the mod, because I'm not gonna take the blame for dev errors.
I hope I didn't offend you Zoey , it's not my intention, and never ever have I said you are to blame and since i'm coding-retarded I can't comprehend how your mod works and because of that I could never blame you or dev or anyone ...cause I have no ideea how it works and it's not my place to blame anyone.
I just brought it up so you know there's something wrong.
Again if I have offended you in any way I apologize for it, not my intent.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Try being a modder without a change log. I'm gonna have to redo the whole mod next update. There are also coding errors I'm getting blamed for, imagine that. Sometimes I wonder why I do this TBH. I am here to help the community, but on this game it doesn't seem to be appreciated. I tested the game with my v0.3 of the mod from beginning to end and had no errora, and people still are not pleased.
I think this all started because of me....I apologize for that...I'm trully sorry about that.. :(

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I hope I didn't offend you Zoey , it's not my intention, and never ever have I said you are to blame and since i'm coding-retarded I can't comprehend how your mod works and because of that I could never blame you or dev or anyone ...cause I have no ideea how it works and it's not my place to blame anyone.
I just brought it up so you know there's something wrong.
Again if I have offended you in any way I apologize for it, not my intent.
All I can tell you is when I finished the gallery stuff that was making it the mod crash and the jumps. I personally played through the entire thing did not get any errors. I will the mod from start to finish next time from scratch. Hopefully the dev will fix the bugs my mod didn't touch, so I don't get blamed for them. Thank you for responding. I as professional a job as I can. This game had no change log. So again short of starting it from scratch (which no change log doesn't tell me I need to do that) I'd have to read every line, and as I've said again, the v.0.3 of my mod works from start to finish. I can sleep fine w that. I'll do it over next time. That's the best I can do. I have over 90 projects. I have no idea what this 2% stuff people are talking about. There was 1 choice in 0.8. I did got that choice in my playthrough from the beginning w no errors. I can't help a problem I didn't have.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
All I can tell you is when I finished the gallery stuff that was making it the mod crash and the jumps. I personally played through the entire thing did not get any errors. I will the mod from start to finish next time from scratch. Hopefully the dev will fix the bugs my mod didn't touch, so I don't get blamed for them. Thank you for responding. I as professional a job as I can. This game had no change log. So again short of starting it from scratch (which no change log doesn't tell me I need to do that) I'd have to read every line, and as I've said again, the v.0.3 of my mod works from start to finish. I can sleep fine w that. I'll do it over next time. That's the best I can do. I have over 90 projects. I have no idea what this 2% stuff people are talking about. There was 1 choice in 0.8. I did got that choice in my playthrough from the beginning w no errors. I can't help a problem I didn't have.
You're right, 110% right, you did nothing wrong and I never said it's your fault and will never do that , I was trying to point out a problem I (personally) had .
But I'll tell you what, next time I'll do the more logical thing and just PM you and tell you rather than doing it like a retard (I'm talking about myself) public.
Again, I apologize for anything I've done , was not my intent.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
You're right, 110% right, you did nothing wrong and I never said it's your fault and will never do that , I was trying to point out a problem I (personally) had .
But I'll tell you what, next time I'll do the more logical thing and just PM you and tell you rather than doing it like a retard (I'm talking about myself) public.
Again, I apologize for anything I've done , was not my intent.
It's not you, no offense to the dev, but this games code is not exactly the best I've ever seen. Also no changlog didn't help, and I'm gonna be nice and leave it at that. I do promise to do the next update from all new files from the beginning, but I've too many projects to go back and do it now. If it were something glaring I would, but I had no problems and I'll leave it there. I did 2 walk-throughs and 2 mods today.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If it makes you feel any better i also did not run into errors using the mod you linked.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Is the story still bonkers or did they clean it up like they said they would?
Bonkers??? anyway as I said somewhere before the rewrite/addon of this project will start once the addon of the other project ends.
Anyone know if this is recoded like he did with My Employee's Family? It's still downloading. If so that means I have to start from the beginning.
Didn't do anything major with it yet. so unless you are using old saves from 0.3, no need to start from the beginning. (You may have to start from the beginning when rewrite/addon starts)
When is the dev going to stop using png files? Almost 2 megabytes for a 1280x720 size image. Way too big in file size for this game.
hmm... No idea when will this happen. If I manage to get some free time in my schedule then I'll try doing that.
so...should we start from the beginning?is there somethig change in between?or just continue where we left off?
For now, start where you left off. but once the rewrite/addon starts then you'll have to start from the beginning.
I must confess...this was a VERY VERY short update..or there is more content added before 0.7 ending...if that's not the case ...pretty short....kinda dissapointing tbh..oh well next update I guess
Sorry about the update being short. I'm in the planning of changing the release style so that each release may have more content.
rather than waiting you can play the game
It doesn't take that long to finish your first playthrough...like roughly 2h or so?
And it's not a bad game...Though I am a bit salty of the last update...I hope they added some more story in the middle like they did with My Employes Family...cause if not .....god how salty I am about this update....
Anyway I recommend you play the game
once the addon of employee family finishes than I'll start the rewrite/addon of this project.
Well I suspect your mention of that other game explains why this update felt so short, unless due too earlier choices we missed a branching path somehow. My suspicion is though that most time was spent on the other game. :) Devs only have so much time unfortunately.
Thanks for being understanding. Once I'm able to buy a decent workstation these updates being shot problem will be solved.
There must be something wrong, there is no way this update can be so short.....
sadly I don't think there is something wrong. This update is indeed short :(.
ok that was a small update
Yes, I agree. I'm planning to change the release style so that instead of releasing what little work is done at the end of the month I can release big updates.
I don't understand..... there two mc ? Because whe are with the two girls, and then meanwhile (so, same moment) we are in a care to the airport ...... i don't understand a fuck of this update
There are no 2 mc. things might make more sense when the rewrite/addon of this project starts.
As i say weird, because i don't have this scene....
Same, I didn't get that scene. Right after the woman walks up and the comment "Who is this, and why doesn't she notice I'm naked". It goes to where he's surrounded and then a flashback. I like this VN/Game, but it jumps around all over the place with little explanation.
Which scene are you guys talking about? Can you provide some detail so I can trace what's the problem.
I didn't even get anything new without any mods, funny. :KEK:
That shouldn't be the case 125 new renders were added in the update.
well I get dialog ,but it says images not found .......for quite a bit till the end of this update .....anyone else? I used compressed version.......is that the problem?"
What images are not found? Can you show a screenshot? When I tested the game before release I didn't find any such error. Could be possible I overlooked.
I'm sorry that you get blamed for my mistakes. Can you please tell me about the errors you are talking about? Sometimes code messes up when something new is added. happen with me during the rewrite of my employee family. Both the new and old code was correct but the software read the new code and ended the game quickly (skipping the content).
When an update get's leaked, it's up to the leaker what he provides. I just came to know about this leak. I have updated the op with changelog among other things.
It's not you, no offense to the dev, but this games code is not exactly the best I've ever seen. Also no changlog didn't help, and I'm gonna be nice and leave it at that. I do promise to do the next update from all new files from the beginning, but I've too many projects to go back and do it now. If it were something glaring I would, but I had no problems and I'll leave it there. I did 2 walk-throughs and 2 mods today.
Sadly to say I'm not a code geek. I would appreciate if you can guide me on how to improve/clean the coding.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Bonkers??? anyway as I said somewhere before the rewrite/addon of this project will start once the addon of the other project ends.

Didn't do anything major with it yet. so unless you are using old saves from 0.3, no need to start from the beginning. (You may have to start from the beginning when rewrite/addon starts)

hmm... No idea when will this happen. If I manage to get some free time in my schedule then I'll try doing that.

For now, start where you left off. but once the rewrite/addon starts then you'll have to start from the beginning.

Sorry about the update being short. I'm in the planning of changing the release style so that each release may have more content.

once the addon of employee family finishes than I'll start the rewrite/addon of this project.

Thanks for being understanding. Once I'm able to buy a decent workstation these updates being shot problem will be solved.

Yes, I agree. I'm planning to change the release style so that instead of releasing what little work is done at the end of the month I can release big updates.

There are no 2 mc. things might make more sense when the rewrite/addon of this project starts.
It was a problem with the walktrough mod, some dialogue miss between the met with claire and mc going in the airport: the phone call of the wife scene

Reactions: playb0y44

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It was a problem with the walktrough mod, some dialogue miss between the met with claire and mc going in the airport: the phone call of the wife scene
So without the mod you didn't find any problem?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

Well it might be that 125 renders were added, the game still ended for me after the threesome and i didn't use a mod. I'm not playing the blame game here or something else i just wrote what happened. *shrug*

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well it might be that 125 renders were added, the game still ended for me after the threesome and i didn't use a mod. I'm not playing the blame game here or something else i just wrote what happened. *shrug*
It's okay, let's see if we can find out the problem. Have you tried starting from the start? (Did you downloaded compressed or full.) Just to be on the same page we are talking about pc or mac version and not about the outdated android version.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It's okay, let's see if we can find out the problem. Have you tried starting from the start? (Did you downloaded compressed or full.) Just to be on the same page we are talking about pc or mac version and not about the outdated android version.
PC, full version and played from the start.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes