pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Is there any action with any of the MILFs ?
No, the new update had zero sex scenes. The dev does really like to use the term "episode" very loosely. :p If you mean from the total scenes, I guess there is one where the MC molests the sleeping milf. but it doesn't show any real nudity.

This one seems to be more of a UI update. I would also like an option to turn off the save description because this VN is too short to require that

Reactions: AdmiralHipperBG

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Decided to do a walkthrough mod for this on. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.8 Mod v0.3 (All is fixed I play tested it all! Should have never done this at 4am).

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Till 4 am is not healthy indeed but we are very grateful for your dedication.
Please take care, we players need you alive and well :love:.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

Edit: Updated to v0.8 Mod v0.3 (All is fixed I play tested it all! Should have never done this at 4am).

Or you can:
Yeah, had a feeling you would fix it. And had a feeling it was because of doing coding while tired. ;) :LOL: Anyways, thank you for your work and fixing the error.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I don't understand..... there two mc ? Because whe are with the two girls, and then meanwhile (so, same moment) we are in a care to the airport ...... i don't understand a fuck of this update

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't understand..... there two mc ? Because whe are with the two girls, and then meanwhile (so, same moment) we are in a care to the airport ...... i don't understand a fuck of this update
sounds like you skipped something.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree with Joe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After threesome the new girl that just came in goes in a state cause MC does not remembers her and he gets phone call from wive to pick her up and leaves for his call, then you get the flashback told by new girl and after that MC is shown at his car to go pick up wive. So nothing misses. :)

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
why.gif

Me today, after the second update to play in my game que, both that previously had sexy time content in there...didn't have any sexy time content.

Did I miss something with this one? lol

• Angry
Reactions: Kinky Bully

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
After threesome the new girl that just came in goes in a state cause MC does not remembers her and he gets phone call from wive to pick her up and leaves for his call, then you get the flashback told by new girl and after that MC is shown at his car to go pick up wive. So nothing misses. :)
As i say weird, because i don't have this scene....

Jul 20, 2020
As i say weird, because i don't have this scene....
Same, I didn't get that scene. Right after the woman walks up and the comment "Who is this, and why doesn't she notice I'm naked". It goes to where he's surrounded and then a flashback. I like this VN/Game, but it jumps around all over the place with little explanation.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
First of all the game is too big for so little content. Secondly, I downloaded the game to find that ew update is of 2 minute content.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Same, I didn't get that scene. Right after the woman walks up and the comment "Who is this, and why doesn't she notice I'm naked". It goes to where he's surrounded and then a flashback. I like this VN/Game, but it jumps around all over the place with little explanation.
do you play with walkthrough mod?
if you read post #709
I already talked about it

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020

Or you can:
Thanks for very fast reply

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
well I get dialog ,but it says images not found .......for quite a bit till the end of this update .....anyone else? I used compressed version.......is that the problem?"

Reactions: tridems
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes