BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hey, Harliqyn, that works, and anyways, first, you're going to need Notepad++. Think I found it on Google, can't remember for sure, but you go into the file, and change it so that it looks like this...

View attachment 893333
it didn't help...well it did as in I don't get the same error I did before
Now I get :
Parsing the script failed.
File "game/script.rpy", line 17: expected statement.
(and here a red arrow pointing to the left)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I was getting that error at first, but you got to do it EXACTLY like that Notepad++ I was showing. Or if anything, Zoey Raven I'm sure will fix it tomorrow, as it was a small error, and my guess is because of trying to do coding while tired.
ah...the walkthrough doesn't work anymore from what I've seen...if you delete that line..
I finally managed to run the game but the walkthrough doesn't work anymore..so...ya..there's that

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Relax. Zoey is to check it out (she mentioned something about possible changes to the gallery)
Considering her reaction time, we shouldn't wait long.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
well maybe try this file then it works for me.
walkthrough still doesn't work even with your file
Started a new game and when you go to check the sister (right at beginning) it should say YES or NO ..and it does say that only at YES with the walkthrough mode it should also say I think in brackets?with the color green RK+11 I think or something like that..basically the points you are getting with that option :D
And it doesn';t so...walkthrough doesn;t work

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Uncontrollable Lust [v0.8] Funny Desires

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.06 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.04 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 242 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 224 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sorry about the errors w the mod. I shouldn't have done it at 4am. Mod v0.3 that is currently posted works perfectly.
ah...no offense..but why are you apologizing?....I mean I get it ...it's a nice thing to do...but...you're giving us the mod for free...so from my POV you don't need to apologize is what I'm trying to say
Thank you for your hard work :D

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Uncontrollable Lust [v0.8] Funny Desires

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.06 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.04 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 242 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 224 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
also Joker thank you for your hard work :D

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I must confess...this was a VERY VERY short update..or there is more content added before 0.7 ending...if that's not the case ...pretty short....kinda dissapointing tbh..oh well next update I guess

Reactions: Leon Blaze

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Decided to do a walkthrough mod for this on. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.8 Mod v0.3 (All is fixed I play tested it all! Should have never done this at 4am).

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for the update.
Can you add a gallery unlocker?

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes