Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Awww ... 2 dudes .. just the scene to expect from a playboy ... huh...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncontrollable Lust - v0.8 - Upcoming
Enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Me still pondering MC being so suspicious of everyone and handsy with his babes ... what friend ???

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Dear Dev, Idk if English is your first language or not but you could get someone to proofread it.The grammar as well as the narration aren't as good either.The model are good and have potential with a little tweak here and there.About the animations..they could get better and consistently good.Check some other games for inspiration.In my opinion you should do a reboot which includes a better ui, background music, better sound during sex, better story narration, tweaking your models, and proof reading your writing. Also you shouldn't rush things in the beginning of the game and make them feel realistic.The model of Emma looks like a vampire a lot of times so fix that.

Ps: I played the game for a while and it's pretty good but the beginning is fucked up and needs to be redone.
I gave the game a 4 star review for the quick fap play appeal it is, and the latest update I just got around to playing didn't disappoint, but note to dev:

The completely over-the-top "make my MC super alpha!!!" attempt to cater the small but very vocal crowd who actually get off of to that unbelievable level stuff just leads down a road to a presented game story that is always more drivel then actual substance. Every. Single. Time

And if you can't, for example, resist the perception that having all our adult without kids LIs mentally comment on how they are having a raw dick enter their vagina for the first time makes for a great story...at least make the few lines of text immediately afterwards match up instead of doubling doing down on the drivel by having them comment how much deeper your dick is going in then her boyfriend's.

Sometimes I think it's a shame there wasn't at least some type of google translate for some of these devs to get them past that 13 year writing mentality roadblock in regards to sex. We'd have so many more better games to play out there ;)
Currently rewrite/addon of other game (MEF) is in progress. Once MEF has caught up then will start will the rewrite/Addon of this game.
Got an error trying to load my last save
Could be possible that you are using an old save or something, start a new game and if you face the error again let me know.
it's actually a twist ending, this is from debbra/debby (well 2nd girl, 2nd scene) where i spot her masturbating on couch, then some lady comes in surprise blablabla
then im at a massage salong and either bribingg or pass myself at some1 who owns the place
skip some boring detail and now i'm at the massage with the girl (which is actually another girl who has her scene unlocked

the replay stops after i cum from the other girl
So? Was there an error with mod or orignal game?

Reactions: Andromeda

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Is the dialogue in this game just the MC narrating what happens or do the girls and other people actually talk?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Is the dialogue in this game just the MC narrating what happens or do the girls and other people actually talk?
:unsure: Which comment did you read that made you ask this? And as for your answer that was true for v0.01, but afterward it was changed into dialogues.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Mother? Lost wife? Who the hell she is? Is she friendly or not? And what's MC's real story? Will be an answer for all this questions on the next update? Congrats to the developer.
I know man, I feel your pain...I need answers too....that cliffhanger was to much...i need to know what's going on..that's why I'm hoping it will not be the case here as it was with MEF even though I can't say it's a bad ideea...I would definetly prefer if it would continue the story so we can get some answers as to what the actual fuck is going on...
Or if it happens as MEF at least advance the plot a bit from where we ended this update.
Either way since I'm a broke leecher can't really complain match and I'll take what i can get ( in the means of the game not dicking from someone else or some shit like that =))) )
EDIT : also those 2 warrior chicks...want to know more about them...who the fuck are they?I mean I got a ideea but would be nice to be presented , why did they join?how is the MC when he is angry?why did he forget ?fuck..so many questions...but still this game is good :d

Reactions: clashknox

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Mother? Lost wife? Who the hell she is? Is she friendly or not? And what's MC's real story? Will be an answer for all this questions on the next update? Congrats to the developer.
Sorry but not all questions will be answered in the next update. Answering all questions would mean completing the game in the next update. Let's be realistic here that's just impossible.
I know man, I feel your pain...I need answers too....that cliffhanger was to much...i need to know what's going on..that's why I'm hoping it will not be the case here as it was with MEF even though I can't say it's a bad ideea...I would definetly prefer if it would continue the story so we can get some answers as to what the actual fuck is going on...
Or if it happens as MEF at least advance the plot a bit from where we ended this update.
Either way since I'm a broke leecher can't really complain match and I'll take what i can get ( in the means of the game not dicking from someone else or some shit like that =))) )
EDIT : also those 2 warrior chicks...want to know more about them...who the fuck are they?I mean I got a ideea but would be nice to be presented , why did they join?how is the MC when he is angry?why did he forget ?fuck..so many questions...but still this game is good :d
My friend (writer) had asked me if I want to rewrite the UL as well. But I told him we'll rewrite only MEF. Once it completes (Catches up to the last update) Than we'll start rewrite/addon of UL.

• Red Heart
Reactions: clashknox and BTLD

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Sorry but not all questions will be answered in the next update. Answering all questions would mean completing the game in the next update. Let's be realistic here that's just impossible.
My friend (writer) had asked me if I want to rewrite the UL as well. But I told him we'll rewrite only MEF. Once it completes (Catches up to the last update) Than we'll start rewrite/addon of UL.

• Red Heart
Reactions: clashknox and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
btw playb0y44 do we have a ETA for next update ?
I know it's going to take a while before it reaches here but at least an ETA for when it hits on patreon ?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
btw playb0y44 do we have a ETA for next update ?
I know it's going to take a while before it reaches here but at least an ETA for when it hits on patreon ?
That's one hell of a difficult question to answer. The thing is there are many factors that effect a render speed. Some renders take very long to complete some get done very quickly. So it's quite difficult to give ETA of the upcoming update.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That's one hell of a difficult question to answer. The thing is there are many factors that effect a render speed. Some renders take very long to complete some get done very quickly. So it's quite difficult to give ETA of the upcoming update.
It's cool, we'll just wait here patiently , scratching our eyes , thinking what the actual fuck is going to happen in the next update.
:)) It's cool , when it's out it's out
Keep up the good work , better to take your time than to rush your baby

• Haha
Reactions: playb0y44
Aug 31, 2020
So there are some positioning problems for sure. Characters look separated from the room their in and the objects they're sitting/laying on. Probably especially Valentina laying on the bed looks like she's floating a cm above it. Or the t-shirt of the thug not being a flat shirt, but a shirt model you clipped with the ground.

My other big thing is Debra. Her face is static during the entire Hotel scene. No emotions, no facial changes during sex. Just straight, dead pan face the entire time.

Obviously I dislike the Landlady/Roomate thing. I'd much rather you let us change that than the names of the characters.

It took me a bit, but I figured it out. MC lives with his wife and his sister. She was the one I didn't figure out at first. Obviously Debra lives with her Mother and Sister, but where exactly is her husband at if she's living with them?

Either an in game option to change their relationship would be nice or if someone could manage a patch.
It said that he's been on a half a year business trip and it doesn't seem like he'll come home anytime soon

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough mod for this on. Enjoy! Gallery is Fully Unlocked

Edit: Updated to v0.7

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
V0.8 has appeared. When you get the chance (after a morning coffee of course).

Reactions: BTLD
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes