Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I gave the game a 4 star review for the quick fap play appeal it is, and the latest update I just got around to playing didn't disappoint, but note to dev:

The completely over-the-top "make my MC super alpha!!!" attempt to cater the small but very vocal crowd who actually get off of to that unbelievable level stuff just leads down a road to a presented game story that is always more drivel then actual substance. Every. Single. Time

And if you can't, for example, resist the perception that having all our adult without kids LIs mentally comment on how they are having a raw dick enter their vagina for the first time makes for a great story...at least make the few lines of text immediately afterwards match up instead of doubling doing down on the drivel by having them comment how much deeper your dick is going in then her boyfriend's.

Sometimes I think it's a shame there wasn't at least some type of google translate for some of these devs to get them past that 13 year writing mentality roadblock in regards to sex. We'd have so many more better games to play out there ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dringar

Andromeda

Aug 28, 2017
Got an error trying to load my last save

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
I kinda feel like it started on a wild roller coaster the first 15 minutes and now it went from uber bang everyone to....long drawn out story that a little broken and not really making a lot of sense compared to the opening? Maybe I need to play it through again, but just feels like its slowed down to a disjointed crawl in the story IMHO.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing this game and I must say it was fun to play. The animations are good, the women are hot, what more could you want? :)
I'm curious who the woman at the end was, she is beautiful.
Waiting for more, good job.

Reactions: BTLD

Ooleg

Sep 8, 2018
Hi guys I am getting error extracting the zip file I have downloaded the file multiple times but still the same error can anyone please share unzipped file or a torrent link thanks. *Edit I am trying to download the windows version*

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys I am getting error extracting the zip file I have downloaded the file multiple times but still the same error can anyone please share unzipped file or a torrent link thanks. *Edit I am trying to download the windows version*
try mega with mega desktop app.

Bdermott

Nov 26, 2019
This might sound strange considering. But honestly I'm more exited for where the story is leading than the sex in this game, I'm really exited for the next update. Good Job

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I just finished playing this game and I must say it was fun to play. The animations are good, the women are hot, what more could you want? :)
I'm curious who the woman at the end was, she is beautiful.
Waiting for more, good job.
agree , tbh i had mixed feelings about playing this game but that was because the other game My Employee's family i enjoyed it alot ...dunno why probably because its a simple story not complicated and all that but anyway i was thinking since i enjoyed that game this probably will not be as enjoyable...but boooooy was i wrong ....i enjoyed it a fucklot ....keep up the good work dev.
Must admit i'm quite curious to how the story will develop since FOR ME it was left with a cliffhanger...don't really enjoy cliffhangers that much but right now ill try not to think about what i enjoy or not and wait hopefully not for long for the result...since i want to see whats going to happen.!

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Looking forward to the next release.
i feel you brotha/sista....i can't wait to see whats happening ....ever since that woman chief was introduced ....i was really curious about her....so i'm really excited to see whats going to happen!
We salute the dev for working on these 2 games!

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Decided to do a walkthrough mod for this on. Enjoy! Gallery is Fully Unlocked

Edit: Updated to v0.7

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
started a game before. installed mod, reopened game, gallery unlocked, tried some scene and encountered a glitch 1602400581828.png

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
You would be the first one to ever report this with this mod. Please send me a screen shot. I'm certain it's not the mod.
it's actually a twist ending, this is from debbra/debby (well 2nd girl, 2nd scene) where i spot her masturbating on couch, then some lady comes in surprise blablabla
then im at a massage salong and either bribingg or pass myself at some1 who owns the place
skip some boring detail and now i'm at the massage with the girl (which is actually another girl who has her scene unlocked

the replay stops after i cum from the other girl

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes