3.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Trying to download with APK and it keeps saying to check for virus,and if I install it, it loads the renpy screen but closes out.

Strange?​

Reactions: Sanaa Star

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
This update is bugged big time. I knew loading a save would probably not work, ( it didn't) but even starting a new game caused so many errors it screws up the gameplay and the upcoming scenes. When you are in the hotel railing your co workers wife, after the first round it messes up time after time after time and when you finally can ignore to a point where it continues, you have missed making certain choices that affect her love/lust and you can't do acts with her in the upcoming scenes because her affection/lust isn't high enough. Nothing worse than getting a game update you are liking only to find it unable to continue where you left off, and bugged to hell when you start a new game.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I got someone to take it off my hands that doesn't have as much content, so you guys will be covered, just don't know when.
I made an updated WT mod that is based off of most of one of your older ones, it should have all of the main parts with points highlighted. Who ever is taking over for you can use it as a baseline start. I should say in the style that yours was in, just using then newest scripts from the non compressed game.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, not sure as to why Zoey Raven had the Walkthrough Mod go poof, but I was finished with 0.9, did a quick scan through at the choices of 0.10, and figured, since seems pretty straight forward in choices, I would continue on without the mod, and now, caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game I have been enjoying, only reason I even thought of attempting it mod free to continue onwards. Thank you so much for this thus far, and be looking forward for more. Just please, no tough choices. ;)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I hope the ability to save a game (even after starting a new one) will be fixed soon. I do not want to have to play the entire game in one go. I do not have the time for that. Plus without being able to save, it would do no good anyway

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
I hope the ability to save a game (even after starting a new one) will be fixed soon. I do not want to have to play the entire game in one go. I do not have the time for that. Plus without being able to save, it would do no good anyway
I just saved game on Android version.
I think u can skip earlier contents. There is an option to start from v0.10

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
no save load system any more
Only on (semi) compressed version. Full size version can load saves from 0.9 after you replayed the game. 0.10 saves are buggy tho. Got it to work by replaying 0.10 update again. All saves work now.

Last edited:

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
This might be a stupid question, but where do I put in incest code in the main menu? In the OP, under Incest, it says to put in the code from the main menu.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This might be a stupid question, but where do I put in incest code in the main menu? In the OP, under Incest, it says to put in the code from the main menu.
Usually if you entered it in a previous version you don't need to do it again.
If you think you need to though you can open the console and type code_input = freedom

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat mod

relation/love points // pregnancy

Download (1).png Download (3).png

choices detection/outcome

Download (2).png Download.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a urm. file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above)

Reactions: 0x52 and Xtmr61

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I made an updated WT mod that is based off of most of one of your older ones, it should have all of the main parts with points highlighted. Who ever is taking over for you can use it as a baseline start. I should say in the style that yours was in, just using then newest scripts from the non compressed game.
Thanks mate, hopeully the Dev doesnt rework the game a fifth time

3.50 star(s) 32 Votes