2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
and how i can increase intellagce in the game ? i'm stuck at level 1
You can increase the intelligence skill reading in the home library. Make sure the difficulty setting is not on 'Hard', as this makes leveling up your skills more challenging. Adjusting the difficulty setting can help you progress more smoothly and enhance your skills more efficiently.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Patreon Patch

Features:
-Removes paywall, granting you maximum tier patreon
-Blocks some of the internet requests, such as Game Analytics
-Should work properly with future versions

Installation:
-Unpack into the game folder (where .exe file is located).
-Run the game

Game uses Game Analytics (which this patch blocks), but may use other internet requests which I did not block because I couldn't care less, so if you're one of those paranoiacs just block the game in firewall

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm basically collecting (y) on F95 instead of working real job, so I'd really appreciate if you'd left a like on this post so I can continue making questionable life decisions

Patch requested by 6string420

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Well that explains why the Unity engine is being used.
Most likely.
  • It is also one of the reasons I won't check it out any further.
  • Another reason is that there are quite a few complaints about the minigame(s) in the game itself.
  • The other reason is that the overview is kinda lame. It does not mention what the game is about and does not provide enough information to decide to check it out further.
Best of luck to the developer.

Reactions: Slusiom

Moni23

Aug 26, 2020
I liked the game. Beautiful girls, no incest, free movement does not tire you. It’s difficult to say anything about the plot yet, but it looks interesting.
The only complaint is the part with the night penetrations into the girls' houses. It's not very nice to play as a guy who does that.
I wish the developer good luck and hope he doesn't force us to choose just one girl

Nov 1, 2018
Patreon Patch

Features:
-Removes paywall, granting you maximum tier patreon
-Blocks some of the internet requests, such as Game Analytics
-Should work properly with future versions

Installation:
-Unpack into the game folder (where .exe file is located).
-Run the game

Game uses Game Analytics (which this patch blocks), but may use other internet requests which I did not block because I couldn't care less, so if you're one of those paranoiacs just block the game in firewall

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm basically collecting (y) on F95 instead of working real job, so I'd really appreciate if you'd left a like on this post so I can continue making questionable life decisions

Patch requested by 6string420

Hello there!
Dumb question but ... how to use patch on Mac version ? Can't find .exe or a valid directory to drop the patch...

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes